Email for Season ticket holders coming soon (1 Viewer)

This is truly troubling what's going on on Airline. I have a friend who has emailed and called to have a form sent to her; nothing yet. I eventually forwarded her my blank copy.

I was told it would take four weeks to process. Everyone else hear the same? Kind of ridiculous

Well, I would hate to be an ICU nurse, a bar tender, or a NFL ticket rep during these times.

They have no idea what the plan is for the NFL, kinda hard to articulate a plan for the individual teams and their ticket holders. If they can't accommodate you this fall, you will get a refund. I "think" they are trying everything humanly possible to let some number of fans into the place if the NFL and the city and the state allow it, and until all that clears up, its all just guess work, including guesswork by our ticket office.

I talked to my rep a bit ago. They are planning a mass email in a few weeks. The options will be
  • Cancel - get refund - protect your seats for 2021
  • Announce the capacity and how they will manage who can go to what game
  • If I wanted to, I could have gotten the document today and got out but I decided to wait to hear the details
  • Can still get out at that point as I could today

If I was still a tickeholder, as I was for eight seasons, I'd choose option A. Start the process of being refunded as soon as possible while still protecting the seats.

I was told it would take four weeks to process. Everyone else hear the same? Kind of ridiculous
That’s what I was told also including they don’t know when it will be processed

Attachments

• D8BA5F63-D4A0-46CD-8530-1C215760ECD4.png
    D8BA5F63-D4A0-46CD-8530-1C215760ECD4.png
    312.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 3C0619F6-27CE-46EB-B2FA-B1FE8ACC9186.png
    3C0619F6-27CE-46EB-B2FA-B1FE8ACC9186.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 4
I won’t attend if it’s some limited capacity seating. But if we get a vaccine and things go back to “normal” I would want my tickets back. Wonder if they’d offer some sort of option like that

I sent the completed form last Friday at 12:32 p.m.
I recieved a confirmation email from the Saints Friday at 12:36 p.m.
I requested a full refund for both pairs of tickets in 644 and 646. --Shout out to the WALL BANGERS in 647!
Not a word since.

called office today about why i never got a email confirmation on the form i sent last saturday, the rep was very helpful and informed me that there is a certain email that you have to send the form too, and she also said it would be 4-8weeks before you get your refund because they are so bvacked up with forms with people wanting refunds.

called office today about why i never got a email confirmation on the form i sent last saturday, the rep was very helpful and informed me that there is a certain email that you have to send the form too, and she also said it would be 4-8weeks before you get your refund because they are so bvacked up with forms with people wanting refunds.
What was the certain email address that they provided? The same one that is on the form?

If I decide on a refund I may see who wants to buy the rights to my tickets. I only kept them this year wanting to watch what should be Drew’s final season anyway.

great seats to first row upper box on the 20 yard line of the visitors side.

Between the virus mess and the economy shaky, tickets won't be so hard to get next year.

Unless of course we actually play this year and are awesome.

What was the certain email address that they provided? The same one that is on the form?
yes it is the one on the form. I sent mine to the ticket rep that sent me the form and is why i never got a confirmation and ended up calling them to see what was going on, just wanted to make it known for everyone else incase they made the same mistake i did.

If I decide on a refund I may see who wants to buy the rights to my tickets. I only kept them this year wanting to watch what should be Drew’s final season anyway.

great seats to first row upper box on the 20 yard line of the visitors side.
same this is my 5th year being a ticket holder but was already on the fence of giving them up after last season with the increased ticket prices every year, the only reason i kept them was for drews last season. I bet next year there will be alot of tickets available for new upcoming season ticket holders

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom