Email for Season ticket holders coming soon (1 Viewer)

I sent the completed form last Friday at 12:32 p.m.
I recieved a confirmation email from the Saints Friday at 12:36 p.m.
I requested a full refund for both pairs of tickets in 644 and 646. --Shout out to the WALL BANGERS in 647!
Not a word since.

When I had mine, they were in 645, right in between there. Fun times and loud fans!

Filled out the form, sent it back to my ticket rep. He sent me an email stating he forwarded my completed form over to where it had to go to be processed. Nothing heard since last Friday.

Unfortunately the decision was made for me ... I'm in the first 8 rows so those seats are "removed" this year due to COVID for the entire season (UGH!) and then to make things worse, they are removed permanently next year for the addition of end zone suites (UGH again!). -- So I will never get to enjoy my seats again!
Damn, dude. That sucks. This is the first I've heard about the new suites. I'm waiting to hear back from my rep to see if it affects my seats too.

If you haven’t received your email call and they’ll send. The call, email from, completion of form, and the email to took less than 5 minutes. Soon after sending I received reply stating my credit card account would be credited in 4 to 5 business days.
I did call thursday and they told me that the refund letters only went out to the 1st 8 rows and the endzone seats that will be effected by the construction. That they hadn’t made a decision on the reat of the dome.

i got email back yesterday saying i should recieve my refund in 7-10days

I sent the completed form last Friday at 12:32 p.m.
I recieved a confirmation email from the Saints Friday at 12:36 p.m.
I requested a full refund for both pairs of tickets in 644 and 646. --Shout out to the WALL BANGERS in 647!
Not a word since.
You must be mistaken for the original 649 “Wall Bangers” since 05’

I certainly am. MANY apologies. I usually sit on the aisle, in 646, and the pounding is over my left shoulder and up against the WALL!!
You guys are RELENTLESS! Thanks for the NOISE, but not so much for the headaches for 2-3 days after a home game. LOLOL
BTTT. Anyone get a refund yet?
Thanks in advance.

I got tired of waiting. Sent an email to the generic tickets@saints.nfl.com box, complaining about the lack of direct information from the team. They have to make decisions on attendance, well, so do I. Got a generic response on all they’ve done 🙄, but has the form to opt out attached.

heck of a way to run a railroad.

I've flat out given up on getting my refund. At this point I figure they're going to have to cancel the tickets anyhow and go single game only, so their hand will likely be forced.

My refund hit my bank account this past Tuesday.
I’m not looking for a refund, but I’m thoroughly disappointed that they can’t even send out a “hey, we’re working on things” to all STHs. As I stated in my email, they can fill my box with offers for suite rentals, but can’t figure how to give everyone an official heads up? I’d like to know something official for once, not from a 30 second clip on the evening news or from postings from this wonderful forum. Just frustrating.

Gave up my seats at the end of last season in Sec 322 after 12 years. Paying tuition to send kids to school and watching ticket prices go up every year I couldn’t justify it any longer. Now watching covid and NFL players crying over taking pay cuts makes me glad I did. The rising ticket and food and beverage prices every other year makes it easy to watch games from home with how good the picture quality on my 65 inch tv is..

I’m not looking for a refund, but I’m thoroughly disappointed that they can’t even send out a “hey, we’re working on things” to all STHs. As I stated in my email, they can fill my box with offers for suite rentals, but can’t figure how to give everyone an official heads up? I’d like to know something official for once, not from a 30 second clip on the evening news or from postings from this wonderful forum. Just frustrating.

I called Monday and they told me they were still working on the details. I’m sure we will get an email soon. Hopefully!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom