Email for Season ticket holders coming soon (2 Viewers)

I’m not looking for a refund, but I’m thoroughly disappointed that they can’t even send out a “hey, we’re working on things” to all STHs. As I stated in my email, they can fill my box with offers for suite rentals, but can’t figure how to give everyone an official heads up? I’d like to know something official for once, not from a 30 second clip on the evening news or from postings from this wonderful forum. Just frustrating.
I talked to a rep yesterday and they said they’re gonna give a decision in two weeks. They also said I could refund, roll over to next year, or possibly go anytime BEFORE the season starts.

Apparently my refund hit yesterday. Would have been nice if they would have confirmed they ever received something. :shrug:

Apparently my refund hit yesterday. Would have been nice if they would have confirmed they ever received something. :shrug:
Debit card or credit card? 2 of my friends who paid via debit cards, got their refunds already. But the rest of us are waiting on refunds to our credit cards.

Debit card or credit card? 2 of my friends who paid via debit cards, got their refunds already. But the rest of us are waiting on refunds to our credit cards.

Credit.

Nothing on my CC yet, but it's good to see things moving. Hopefully mine arrive next week.

15 days since getting a confirmation email saying they've received my request for a refund and still no refund.

I haven’t read through most of this thread, but anyone want to hazard a guess what % of STH asked for a refund?

I havent requested a refund, i just figured I’d let it ride .. i realize it’s a little weird, but if the season’s cancelled, i just want to know that my seats are paid for next year, since who knows what kind of shape the economy will be in, and what my particular situation will be.. at least I’ll have my seats paid for.... Speaking of which, since i’m out of state and dont think I’ll be able to make any games this year (nor will i want to if this virus is still going around)- can I request , not a refund, but just like to ‘opt out’ of going to games this year? Does what I’m asking make sense?

I haven’t read through most of this thread, but anyone want to hazard a guess what % of STH asked for a refund?

I havent requested a refund, i just figured I’d let it ride .. i realize it’s a little weird, but if the season’s cancelled, i just want to know that my seats are paid for next year, since who knows what kind of shape the economy will be in, and what my particular situation will be.. at least I’ll have my seats paid for.... Speaking of which, since i’m out of state and dont think I’ll be able to make any games this year (nor will i want to if this virus is still going around)- can I request , not a refund, but just like to ‘opt out’ of going to games this year? Does what I’m asking make sense?

I think you can cancel your tickets but allow for the credit to roll over. I might be wrong though.

yes, on the opt out form was an option to roll this years cost over to next year.

I called the office today to find out how much value are being placed on the cancelled preseason game tickets and when that money will be refunded.

Answers:
Value is diminished. My 506 section seats should be $110 per game. Preseason value is $37

My options are to have that money applied to potential playoff tix or to next year's tix. Or, refunded at end of season. No option for immediate refund.

I called the office today to find out how much value are being placed on the cancelled preseason game tickets and when that money will be refunded.

Answers:
Value is diminished. My 506 section seats should be $110 per game. Preseason value is $37

My options are to have that money applied to potential playoff tix or to next year's tix. Or, refunded at end of season. No option for immediate refund.
Ugh so they’re reducing the value of the pre-season games. I mean we all know those games SHOULD be reduced. But if they’re going to charge us the same for all games & put the full price on the ticket, then we should be refunded the same price!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom