Email for Season ticket holders coming soon (2 Viewers)

I have never received an email. Is someone saying that if we opt for a refund, the refund will not be paid until the end of the season--that is, January 2021?

My season ticket refund was processed today and credited to my credit card. Took about two weeks from the time I requested it.

My season ticket refund was processed today and credited to my credit card. Took about two weeks from the time I requested it.

Saints told me they processed my refund to my card yesterday, but it still hasn't shown up. Not sure what that means, but I'll give it a day or so to pop up.

15 days since getting a confirmation email saying they've received my request for a refund and still no refund.

Are we supposed to get a confirmation email? I sent in my request two days ago and haven’t heard anything.

Are we supposed to get a confirmation email? I sent in my request two days ago and haven’t heard anything.

Did you send it to the email address on the form? They've been pretty good with responding to my questions. My refund finally popped up.

Did you send it to the email address on the form? They've been pretty good with responding to my questions. My refund finally popped up.

Is it a different address than the one that sent me the form?

It is a different address than the one that sent the form. How stupid is that?

It looks like customerservice@saints.nfl.com if anyone is wondering but the bottom half is cut off on the form they sent me so I can't tell if there's a . between saints and nfl but it looks like there is.

I still haven't gotten an email from the Saints about this. I thought we were getting one without having to ask for it. Since I haven't gotten that email I just sent them a message. I also have other questions like if I opt out of the whole season, can I still attend potential playoff games?

So I just sent an email asking for clarification as there has been much chatter online and in local media in New Orleans about options regarding the upcoming season. This is what I received in response.

I have to say. I think their response is terribly unprofessional and in my 18 years with the organization, I have never seen such disregard and sarcasm in an email.

I didn't like their response to you either but I didn't see any sarcasm in there.

I'm pretty much thinking that I'd like to protect my seats for next year but I want to go to playoff games if we have them even with limited capacity.

I called the office today to find out how much value are being placed on the cancelled preseason game tickets and when that money will be refunded.

Answers:
Value is diminished. My 506 section seats should be $110 per game. Preseason value is $37

My options are to have that money applied to potential playoff tix or to next year's tix. Or, refunded at end of season. No option for immediate refund.

I want to apply my preseason money to potential playoff tickets.

It's been a couple weeks since I requested a refund so I sent an email requesting estimate on when I'd receive it. They said 4-6 weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom