Email Links? (1 Viewer)

jimwnola

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The report problems threads are both closed. My question concerns the emails that you get indicating a new post. When I click on the link, I am taken to old board. I am hesitant to delete cookies or history because other things are working ok, and deleting all cookies will screw up other web sites.
Anybody else having this problem? Cure? Anway just to delete Saintsreport cookies?

Jim, it sounds like you're 'subscribed' to the threads that you've responded to. The forum will send you notices that someone else has replied. If this is the case, you need to go to your User Control Panel (UserCP button up top) and change the subscription thing. You can either choose "do not subscribe" or "do not notify."

You must misunderstand. I want to be subscribed. The problem is that the links mailed to me are taking me to wrong board. I tried unsubscribing at old site and resubscribing here. Didn't work. I get emails on the correct threads posted at new site, but the links in email take me to old board, where it says, "No thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom