Email to Atlanta Radio Station Prior to 2017 Draft (1 Viewer)

RichB

Who? Me?!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I was just cleaning out my gmail inbox and came across this short blurb I sent to one of the local Atlanta sports talk personalities a day or two before the 2017 draft.

I think you may have mentioned how I most feel the Falcons trading back would screw the Saints: I think the Saints are sitting pretty from a trade down perspective themselves with a team wanting to trade up in front of the Browns at #33 for a QB. That said, I think the Saints wouldn't mind drafting Mahomes out of Texas Tech at 32 or 42 if he's still there and the defenders they want are gone.

Should be interesting... I'm glad we don't have to wait much longer to find out!

Richard in Roswell
Saints fan

Pretty funny in retrospect thinking we might get Mahomes there at the end of the first round.

I was just cleaning out my gmail inbox and came across this short blurb I sent to one of the local Atlanta sports talk personalities a day or two before the 2017 draft.

Pretty funny in retrospect thinking we might get Mahomes there at the end of the first round.
This was barely similar, but I was cleaning out my email today myself and noticed a game that I bought for 4 bucks that I completely forgot about.

I do remember Mahomes being a fringe first round guy in a lot of early mock drafts. He ended up skyrocketing up draft boards leading up to the draft. Frickin Andy Reid šŸ˜¤

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom