Embarassing (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
On behalf of the Vandy faithful, I apologize for our **** poor performance tonight.

Just plain awful. Outclassed entirely ... by Siena.

Waiter- a fifth of Jack and the check please.

You win some and you lose some. Stuff happens. UConn feels your pain. At least your team made the tourney.

Does this mean that your prospective "How will you follow round 2 March Madness?" poll/thread is cancelled? :mwink:

You win some and you lose some. Stuff happens. UConn feels your pain. At least your team made the tourney.

Does this mean that your prospective "How will you follow round 2 March Madness?" poll/thread is cancelled? :mwink:

lol!

yeah, probably so.

I had four schools I've attended at some point in the tournament and now two (Vandy and ORU) are gone. Oh, well, Duke and Oklahoma are still around for now.

268960947_79Hqz-M.jpg

On behalf of the Vandy faithful, I apologize for our **** poor performance tonight.

Just plain awful. Outclassed entirely ... by Siena.

Waiter- a fifth of Jack and the check please.

To be fair, people aren't that suprised :hihi:

LSSpam: Vanderbilt is overrated
LSSpam: hell Siena might beat them
LSSpam: if I knew anything about Siena
Loose Cannon: lol
Loose Cannon: yeah
Loose Cannon: i actually thought the same thing
Loose Cannon: "vandy's not that good, maybe i should pick siena. wait, what the **** is a siena?"
LSSpam: hahaha

To be fair, people aren't that suprised :hihi:

LSSpam: Vanderbilt is overrated
LSSpam: hell Siena might beat them
LSSpam: if I knew anything about Siena
Loose Cannon: lol
Loose Cannon: yeah
Loose Cannon: i actually thought the same thing
Loose Cannon: "vandy's not that good, maybe i should pick siena. wait, what the **** is a siena?"
LSSpam: hahaha

Loose Cannon? I thought he had died.

Trust me Tulsa he is still around although not here. Probably wanting to get back on the forum but not sure when it will actually happen.

BTW sorry about Duke losing today. I know you attend the place and have a vested interest in the team and how they play. I saw Coach K's press conference and he either looked a bit worn out or shocked I'm not sure which. Its hard to play and win and be consistent all the time when you have a bull eye on your back and every team's gunning for you. I think he has handled it well throughout the years

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom