Embarrassing... (1 Viewer)

I agree that was worse than the Lakers game. The same people(Westbanker's) that were wearing Lakers shirts for the Lakers game were wearing heat gear. The fact the Hornets players had no interest in defense tonight did not help either.

Miami is box office, my friends dont even like basketball but a group of 10 of us got tickets ,i am not a hornets fan but i live here this was my first hornets game since the Baron Davis days ......there was alot of young fans, kids look up to Lebron, he is the best basketball player in the game right now, it sounded like he was heavily boo'd in the player introductions......he had a terrific first half and i think if you are a fan of the sport you can appricate greatness, i dont see it as embarrassing , just like when kobe went to MSG and got cheered by Knicks fans for a great game, Lebron had MVP performance, whats wrong with cheering when you are watching somthing awesome , i had a great time, the atmosphere was electric.....even signed up for pelican season tickets

Miami is box office, my friends dont even like basketball but a group of 10 of us got tickets ,i am not a hornets fan but i live here this was my first hornets game since the Baron Davis days ......there was alot of young fans, kids look up to Lebron, he is the best basketball player in the game right now, it sounded like he was heavily boo'd in the player introductions......he had a terrific first half and i think if you are a fan of the sport you can appricate greatness, i dont see it as embarrassing , just like when kobe went to MSG and got cheered by Knicks fans for a great game, Lebron had MVP performance, whats wrong with cheering when you are watching somthing awesome , i had a great time, the atmosphere was electric.....even signed up for pelican season tickets

Almost red thumbed you if not for this. You can cheer in your heart, but you support the home team vocally.

I agree that was worse than the Lakers game. The same people(Westbanker's) that were wearing Lakers shirts for the Lakers game were wearing heat gear. The fact the Hornets players had no interest in defense tonight did not help either.
:idunno:

I turned it off when LeBron hit his 5th 3 and the crowd went wild. Disgusting.

here is a pic of LeBrons 4th 3 pter. We stopped heckling him after this one....turned our attention to Bosh and Wade. Still didnt help.

Attachments

• Lebron.jpg
    Lebron.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 8

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom