Embarresed to post this here but... (1 Viewer)

I would start by posting your problem so people could actually help.

yeah, I'll leave this to those who are actually good in relationships, not my area of expertise.

eric

It means she's totally insecure because she's fat. PIIHB....and move on.. It'll only get worse and she will probably get fatter

When I read that post, I thought you meant you were "checking out" other girls like cheating with them. She probably thought the same... thus the reaction. It would be best to clear things up with her and/or talk with her. Otherwise, she could be just overacting. :idunno:

You went to yahoo answers to get relationship advice?? Do you have an opinion at all about this? How old are u 2?
Tighten up man, before your card gets revoked.
If you are as young as I'm assuming you are, you may be in for a hellava love life, or lack there of.
Most...most! Relationship issue are better addressed head on. Why let time go by with one of you feeling insecure and jealous. waste of time man.
Jesus lord, if y'all can't make it through this little deal, it will NEVER work out.
Also, don't come on here and ask for relationship advice without providing a pic of this girl... Ever!!

You went to yahoo answers to get relationship advice?? Do you have an opinion at all about this? How old are u 2?
Tighten up man, before your card gets revoked.
If you are as young as I'm assuming you are, you may be in for a hellava love life, or lack there of.
Most...most! Relationship issue are better addressed head on. Why let time go by with one of you feeling insecure and jealous. waste of time man.
Jesus lord, if y'all can't make it through this little deal, it will NEVER work out.
Also, don't come on here and ask for relationship advice without providing a pic of this girl... Ever!!

He has a point. As I suggested. Only way to solve this mystery is talk to your GF.

..............I'm sure glad that I'd never allow myself to be with someone who worries about something so petty. As long as you aren't acting upon any attractions or considering it then there's no reason for her to be so upset about it.

Contrary to popular belief, mostly among the younger people, (I know I'm only 24 but still) it's okay to look at other people. It really is. It only becomes an issue and something to worry about when one of the two people in a relationship starts to really contemplate doing anything more than simply looking at another person.

If it were me? I'd break up with her and find another girl.
Every couple I know who's been together for any length of time, over a year, has discussed other people there attracted to. Most, have there significant others jokingly refer to a few of them as the exceptions. An example would be " Honey, would you like to go see the new Scarlett Johansson movie, you know she's your free pass girl".
Or something like that.
You need to open a discussion with her so she can get over it. If she can't her it'll only get worse and drive you to cheat.

It means she's totally insecure because she's fat. PIIHB....and move on.. It'll only get worse and she will probably get fatter

LOL this thread is about a fat chick? ha.

I clicked the link and the question was deleted. But now i see its about a fat chick.. Id be embarrassed to post it too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom