Eminem, Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

DavidM

Admin Emeritus
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Just a friendly FYI. You'll likely save yourself some trouble by deleting this and posting to the EE. Might even consider adding it to an existing thread.

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
This is funny because I’m a huge Eminem fan. Huge. And a big Drew Brees fan. So this broke my heart lol. But getting called out by Slim Shady is a badge of honor. Heck this may finally be what we need to get over the hump and win a Super Bowl. Either that or Brees is going to drop 5 TDs on the Lions in October and therefore be the first person to defeat Eminem in a battle lol

OP
Poppy

Poppy

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

Just a friendly FYI. You'll likely save yourself some trouble by deleting this and posting to the EE. Might even consider adding it to an existing thread.
Since it was Drew Brees related, I figured this was the best place. Didn't even notice the new disclaimer at the top.

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Is this political? I can see how it belongs in the EE because Em is a musician but it is Drew related.

OP
Poppy

Poppy

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Is this political? I can see how it belongs in the EE because Em is a musician but it is Drew related.
I can see how it can turn into a trigger for some. If a mod would like to move it to EE board, have at it.

DavidM

Admin Emeritus
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think the important caveat is whether a topic will lead to partisan bickering and anything related to the topic of player protests and kneeling for the anthem has led there every single time.

Anyway, I made the suggestion and that's as much input as I have in it.

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Just imagine the hate once he wins the super bowl in a comeback win and retires on the podium holding the Lombardi this year.

Holy Avenger

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's ok eminem stopped being cool like 18 years ago lol. Welcome to the hate bandwagon i guess? I mean even lebron was leading the charge against brees, it doesn't get much bigger than that.
Here's hoping Drew recovers from being on the bad side of a guy that has spewed more homophobia in music than anyone else in the history of sound and a dude that - when faced with either taking the side of some freedom protesters or a murderous, organ-harvesting dictatorship, enthusiastically picked the murderous, organ-harvesting dictatorship.

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I thought we where trying to move away from this kind of stuff?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
After Drew Brees, how many current Saints could reach Hall of Fame? Six others, ESPN writer says Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Tony1Saintfan We all know this is probably Drew’s last year.... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Saints QB Drew Brees may be 41, but his downfield numbers are 'still strong,' Sean Payton says Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How Saints' Drew Brees got creative to make his 41-year-old arm feel 'live' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus 2020 NFL Preview: Saints are back but a lot depends on Drew Brees, on and off the field SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Transcript: Drew Brees training conference call - Saturday, August 1 SR News Page Articles 0
Walker: Drew Brees, driven by Super Bowl quest, faces toughest challenge yet in 20th NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees displays leadership, candor, understanding in latest comments Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints' Drew Brees says reaction to US flag comments was 'crushing' SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Drew Brees: 'I have not licked my fingers in about four months' SR News Page Articles 0
Saintsphere Drew Brees does his first interview since the backlash Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Saints' team 'in good shape' after Drew Brees reconciles with teammates after protest comments Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Drew Brees Press Conference: "This Year's going to be about something greater than Football" Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
As camp nears, Drew Brees says the impact of his anthem comments ‘completely broke my heart' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees sidesteps whether 2020 will be his last season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How Saints QB Drew Brees used unusual sports this offseason to help him throw a 60-yard pass Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Buy a cool Drew Brees t-shirt to support a good cause Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Nightshade Drew Brees training himself to not lick fingers Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Drew Brees training himself to not lick fingers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ilvdsnts Drew is looking as on the money as ever: Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
Dan in Lafayette Saints Fans Are Loving Drew Brees’ Latest Practice Video SR News Page Articles 0
Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees ready to duel in Week 3 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jasonsw Saints Maurice Jones-Drew gives Saints much love on his top 10 list Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
doncho Looks like Drew got the Urlacher special this offseason... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 43
Drew Brees, wife Brittany, to donate $5M to build healthcare centers in Louisiana Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees makes $5 million donation for local healthcare Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans Saints training camp preview: Drew Brees SR News Page Articles 0
jasonsw Saints Brees vs Mahommes vs Jackson Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
ktmoze Sean Payton on Brees, Winston, and Protective Gear Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
ktmoze Brees back to chase 2nd Super Bowl for Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Brees: Reaction to flag comment was 'crushing' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints QB Brees donates $5m to help build healthcare centres in Louisiana SR News Page Articles 0
Brees foundation donating another $5 million Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Brees foundation pledges $5 million to Ochsner Saints RSS News Feeds 0