Eminem, Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

That's really my thought as well. When was the last time this no-talent clown was relevant? He's trolling for attention...
His album in January went #1 and is the sixth overall best selling album of the year and he continues to tour stadiums. I know we live in a society that once an artist reaches an old age they are deemed "irrelevant" but the numbers prove otherwise for Eminem. He may not be the consensus cup of tea for SaintsReport's audience, but irrelevant he is not.

Looking forward to Drew’s diss track
So it's my name you wanna exploit?
Well don't tell me nothing when I drop 5 TDs on your team in Detroit
Put up 45 in your hometown and went 4-0
I saw you with ya homies crying in the front row
X0wm2ux.jpg

Last edited:
Just listened to it. Sure sounds like it's sampled from Lady Leshurr Quenn Speech p4, wonder if she'll sue him.

His album in January went #1 and is the sixth overall best selling album of the year and he continues to tour stadiums. I know we live in a society that once an artist reaches an old age they are deemed "irrelevant" but the numbers prove otherwise for Eminem. He may not be the consensus cup of tea for SaintsReport's audience, but irrelevant he is not.
Yea gotta love it when people spout off about things they know nothing about. His January album was his 10th #1 album. Only 4 other artists/groups have more than that in history. “No-talent” 🙄 absurd.

You say Eminem, I say gerbil.

Yea gotta love it when people spout off about things they know nothing about. His January album was his 10th #1 album. Only 4 other artists/groups have more than that in history. “No-talent” 🙄 absurd.
Yup. But like I said, Eminem's target audience was never the audience we have here on SaintsReport anyways lol

Lol, when i was a teen i liked rap as much as everybody else tried to fit in but when i got older i didn't listen to it much except mostly the artists on rhymesayers.
The critic reviews of his latest music show that he fell off long ago, but i think no talent is probably a stretch but he did fall off. 10 number 1 albums doesn't mean much to me though, he's popular so are a lot of people. After The Eminem Show he didn't really have another album that was that good in my opinion and i did listen to them all. It's popular stuff you hear on car radios a lot mostly teens are into him, just doesn't have lasting appeal for me as an adult.

Lol, when i was a teen i liked rap as much as everybody else tried to fit in but when i got older i didn't listen to it much except mostly the artists on rhymesayers.
The critic reviews of his latest music show that he fell off long ago, but i think no talent is probably a stretch but he did fall off. 10 number 1 albums doesn't mean much to me though, he's popular so are a lot of people. After The Eminem Show he didn't really have another album that was that good in my opinion and i did listen to them all. It's popular stuff you hear on car radios a lot mostly teens are into him, just doesn't have lasting appeal for me as an adult.

That’s perfectly fine if it ain’t ur cup of tea man. But you honestly listened to every song on “Music to be Murdered by” and didn’t have your mind blown at least once?? The double entendres and rhyme schemes he put together on that album are just ridiculous.

Two great artists.

I love Em.

I love Drew.

Reminds me when the Great Ones of the Romantic Period in English Literature went at each other.

When Byron and Keats traded barbs in bars....
🔥 🔥 🔥

So it's my name you wann exploit?
Well don't tell me nothing when I drop 5 TDs on your team in Detroit
Put up 45 in your hometown and went 4-0
I saw you with ya homies crying in the front row
X0wm2ux.jpg

please give me more! That was awesome

That’s perfectly fine if it ain’t ur cup of tea man. But you honestly listened to every song on “Music to be Murdered by” and didn’t have your mind blown at least once?? The double entendres and rhyme schemes he put together on that album are just ridiculous.

Fair point, i didn't listen to that one but just that one i'll probably check it out today though since you said it was ok. The MC review is still bad for it, but reviews aren't everything i'll give it a listen at least. I generally like rhymesayers only the indie rap is a lot better for me. Atmosphere is my favorite rap artist personally, but i barely listen to rap anymore. For me music is mostly about songs i can relate to somehow lyrically if i can't i probably won't like it because it won't have much meaning for me.

Last edited:
Fair point, i didn't listen to that one but just that one i'll probably check it out today though since you said it was ok. The MC review is still bad for it, but reviews aren't everything i'll give it a listen at least. I generally like rhymesayers only the indie rap is a lot better for me. Atmosphere is my favorite rap artist personally. but i barely listen to rap anymore.

Try Godzilla and Little Engine first. You may need the lyrical videos to catch the bars because they’re very bar-heavy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom