Eminem, Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

Just a friendly FYI. You'll likely save yourself some trouble by deleting this and posting to the EE. Might even consider adding it to an existing thread.

This is funny because I’m a huge Eminem fan. Huge. And a big Drew Brees fan. So this broke my heart lol. But getting called out by Slim Shady is a badge of honor. Heck this may finally be what we need to get over the hump and win a Super Bowl. Either that or Brees is going to drop 5 TDs on the Lions in October and therefore be the first person to defeat Eminem in a battle lol

Just a friendly FYI. You'll likely save yourself some trouble by deleting this and posting to the EE. Might even consider adding it to an existing thread.
Since it was Drew Brees related, I figured this was the best place. Didn't even notice the new disclaimer at the top.

Oh my, no comment.

Is this political? I can see how it belongs in the EE because Em is a musician but it is Drew related.

Is this political? I can see how it belongs in the EE because Em is a musician but it is Drew related.
I can see how it can turn into a trigger for some. If a mod would like to move it to EE board, have at it.

I think the important caveat is whether a topic will lead to partisan bickering and anything related to the topic of player protests and kneeling for the anthem has led there every single time.

Anyway, I made the suggestion and that's as much input as I have in it.

Just imagine the hate once he wins the super bowl in a comeback win and retires on the podium holding the Lombardi this year.

That's ok eminem stopped being cool like 18 years ago lol. Welcome to the hate bandwagon i guess? I mean even lebron was leading the charge against brees, it doesn't get much bigger than that.

Here's hoping Drew recovers from being on the bad side of a guy that has spewed more homophobia in music than anyone else in the history of sound and a dude that - when faced with either taking the side of some freedom protesters or a murderous, organ-harvesting dictatorship, enthusiastically picked the murderous, organ-harvesting dictatorship.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom