Eminem, Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

I thought we where trying to move away from this kind of stuff?

I’m sure a guy like Eminem has never said or done anything off the cuff that he regretted later. He has always seemed like such an even-keeled guy. *Eyeroll*

So he joins the list of roughly 523,923 other people that Eminem has told to fork, welcome to the club. Congratulations?
Seriously, this is the opposite of news. I got a notification about it at like 5:30 this morning and was miffed. It's what Eminem does and of you're too thin skinned to handle his lyrics - especially this - don't listen.

Not gonna lie, the album he just put out is one of the best rap albums in history imo. Eminem is easily the greatest of all time. I could care less what he thinks about Drew. I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy.

This. Dude is just as relevant today behind the scenes and sells millions of records whenever he does get behind a mic.

ETA: there's a link to the track in the "what are you listening to?" sticky thread at the top. It's in an article because it's NSFW.

Last edited:
The coronavirus really is really showing how weak we are as a society. IMO, if the coronavirus was not something we were dealing with, the fact that a rapper said something negative or unflattering about one of our players would not warrant it being posted or commented on Saintsreport. It reminds me of a teenage girl running to tell her friend what another girl said about her. I'm not talking about it being posted here or on the EE board. I'm talking about it even being posted on this site period.

I know we don't have much to talk about in the way of football. I'd much rather the board not even see any action than to see post like Eminem saying "f" Drew Brees. It's sad to see where we have gone as a fan base. The fact that 109 people are reading this thread right now is a testament to that reality. I guess we should all scan twitter to see who else is saying negative things about Saints players and post it here. I pray that some kind of way we can have football this year because I predict that if we don't, by the end of the year we'll be getting post like "I saw Peat walking his dog and his dog took a crap shaped like a FDL"

He's just desperate to be relevant picking fights with who ever has clout. Too bad for him 6ix9ine is around to out troll all the trolls and suck up all the attention.

The coronavirus really is really showing how weak we are as a society. IMO, if the coronavirus was not something we were dealing with, the fact that a rapper said something negative or unflattering about one of our players would not warrant it being posted or commented on Saintsreport. It reminds me of a teenage girl running to tell her friend what another girl said about her. I'm not talking about it being posted here or on the EE board. I'm talking about it even being posted on this site period.

I know we don't have much to talk about in the way of football. I'd much rather the board not even see any action than to see post like Eminem saying "f" Drew Brees. It's sad to see where we have gone as a fan base. The fact that 109 people are reading this thread right now is a testament to that reality. I guess we should all scan twitter to see who else is saying negative things about Saints players and post it here. I pray that some kind of way we can have football this year because I predict that if we don't, by the end of the year we'll be getting post like "I saw Peat walking his dog and his dog took a crap shaped like a FDL"

I mean that sums it all up really. We really need sports back real bad. There's no distraction right now from stuff like this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom