Emmanuel Butler (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Saints are obviously thin at WR. Wondering why they don't give him a shot. I know he was supposedly a camp beast last year but failed to deliver on the big stage but he knows the system and maybe he can come in and help out in the Saints time of need.

I think the Saints opting to re-sign TLL to the practice squad when Emmanuel Butler is also available tells you everything you need to know about their opinion of Butler.

That ship has sailed... or sunk

TLL signing was more about having someone to field kicks and replace Harris when he couldn’t play, IMO.

TLL signing was more about having someone to field kicks and replace Harris when he couldn’t play, IMO.

Maybe, but when Deonte Harris couldn’t play, it was Callaway that got the call.

I think Maurice Harris or even Krishawn Hogan have a better chance of getting a phone call from the Saints than Emmanuel Butler

Maybe, but when Deonte Harris couldn’t play, it was Callaway that got the call.

I think Maurice Harris or even Krishawn Hogan have a better chance of getting a phone call from the Saints than Emmanuel Butler
I'm hoping or praying Harris, Hogan, TLL or Butler dont see the field. Still shocked from the Carr sighting, sometimes they come back for more.

I'm hoping or praying Harris, Hogan, TLL or Butler dont see the field. Still shocked from the Carr sighting, sometimes they come back for more.

Well... Manny Sanders is 100% OUT this Sunday... Michael Thomas is probably 95% OUT as well... and even though I believe Callaway will play, he’s no guarantee and won’t be 100%.

That leaves TQS and Deonte Harris as the only final roster WRs that are good to go. Hopefully Ty Montgomery is activated and back on the roster today

Well... Manny Sanders is 100% OUT this Sunday... Michael Thomas is probably 95% OUT as well... and even though I believe Callaway will play, he’s no guarantee and won’t be 100%.

That leaves TQS and Deonte Harris as the only final roster WRs that are good to go. Hopefully Ty Montgomery is activated and back on the roster today
Austin Carr.

But re: Butler, it’s possible that Payton isn’t even aware that Saints Report deemed Butler unofficial “Camp Beast”.....could someone get this message to Coach quickly.

The almost perfect Halloween scare. Callaway really stepped up, but if he can’t go, man we’re super thin. Relying on TQ and Harris as the main receivers, yikes.

The almost perfect Halloween scare. Callaway really stepped up, but if he can’t go, man we’re super thin. Relying on TQ and Harris as the main receivers, yikes.
This is Trequan Moment he’s had a soild season so far and has shown flash in the past, if he goes insane tomorrow and continues on a steady production of his first 6 games he’s going to have a big pay day coming

If anything we should be looking to trade a receiver or Latavius Murray for a safety. What does another receiver do for us right now? Everyone says defense is the problem, and Brees is his usual efficient self in the short passing game with the guys we have already. What hole does this guy fill for us?

Not bashing but our offense just does not need top-shelf receiver talent because it's so limited.

I would trade LM away in a heartbeat if it fixed what everyone here says is our biggest issue. What can he even do that Kamara isn't doing right now but better? We don't need another running back, anyone can fill his role.

Yeah I mean all Kamara needs after coming off an injured season is an increased workload.

Yeah I mean all Kamara needs after coming off an injured season is an increased workload.

Exactly. Murray's job right now is just spelling Kamara. With the way this offensive line is playing, anyone can do that.

Just yesterday you guys were saying it's fine that Kamara is like 80% of our offense. Now I'm trying to injure him..../smh

Don't forget we also have Juwan Johnson on the PS that we could bring up if we need to. He a big bodied receiver that could hopefully help out as more of a possession receiver. Hopefully we can get Montgomery back from IR to return this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom