Emmanuel Sanders couldn't pass up the opportunity to play with Brees and Saints | New Orleans Saints - SaintsReport.com

Emmanuel Sanders couldn't pass up the opportunity to play with Brees and Saints (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
Emmanuel Sanders couldn't pass up the opportunity to play with Brees and Saints (1 Viewer)

ThomasBridgewater

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Notice when he said that he has a “dog like mentality”. I remember getting flamed bc I said that TQS has no “dog” in him. Ahhhhh....I’m pretty darn stoked about this signing. Two “dogs” now at WR. Who DAT!

CDeuce26

Long-Time Lurker
Reaction score
Notice when he said that he has a “dog like mentality”. I remember getting flamed bc I said that TQS has no “dog” in him. Ahhhhh....I’m pretty darn stoked about this signing. Two “dogs” now at WR. Who DAT!
Watching Sanders play, you can tell he is a fierce competitor that almost plays with a nasty streak. He wants to win every snap, much like CGM. I think that this attitude and veteran leadership can not be understated and will help the team as a whole in intangible ways, that, hopefully, will pay big dividends.

Reaction score
The replay of the 49ers vs Saints game will be on shortly NFL network. Sanders had 157 yards against Saints. Wanna see how he got them besides the obvious. ? secondary lol

SuperKid

Time for change
Reaction score
The replay of the 49ers vs Saints game will be on shortly NFL network. Sanders had 157 yards against Saints. Wanna see how he got them besides the obvious. ? secondary lol
Really good route running is how he did it, he got a lot of immediate separation against Apple on quick hitters, and his deep 75 yarder he split Cover-2 with a really good Dino route but he juked Vonn Bell onto the ground with a hard out cut.. then back inside to the middle of the field.

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
“At the end of the day, I’m just here to whatever I have to do. I’m a player where if they tell me to go block, I’m going to block. If you tell me to run this route, I’m going to run it. I feel like I put a lot of work in and stand on my work ethic alone and if I don’t know how to do it I’m going to work at it and work at it until I get it. That’s my mentality.” ... :love:

That is exactly what Drew wants.. he wants you to be exactly where you are supposed to be at all times.

rlpmd

professor and contributor
Reaction score
All Saints near Belleville TX need to go patronize and make E Sanders granny happy. She got a restaurant east of San Antonio, but not real real close by Google mapping.

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I'm so happy about this signing. Seriously has made not being able to go to the gym not so bad.

He's exactly what this offense needed. A quick, crisp route runner to compliment Thomas. I truly believe we go to the Super Bowl last year if we had him.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest SaintsReport Originals

Utopia Draft: The Saints' Ideal (Realistic) Scenario
By Dan Levy - posted 4/28/2022

Sea Change: Taysom Hill's "New" Role and What it Means for the Saints
By Dan Levy - posted 4/06/2022

Q&A: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Dan Levy
5/8/22 | 4/20/22

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines