Emmanuel Sanders couldn't pass up the opportunity to play with Brees and Saints (1 Viewer)

Notice when he said that he has a “dog like mentality”. I remember getting flamed bc I said that TQS has no “dog” in him. Ahhhhh....I’m pretty darn stoked about this signing. Two “dogs” now at WR. Who DAT!
Maybe Sanders can have a positive effect on the development of TQS.

Well that....and better offensive line play (G's specifically)....
We need linebackers:

1. Not named Demario Davis

2. That Can stay healthy

And tbh, Demario isn't getting any younger. It could be time to draft a LB in the first round.

sanders is going to be on WWL at 4:20

We need linebackers:

1. Not named Demario Davis

2. That Can stay healthy

And tbh, Demario isn't getting any younger. It could be time to draft a LB in the first round.

Agree if the right player is there. LB has definitely become a need.....

I think most people felt he would be a good fit here.. last season. Kind of wish he was on the team last season.

Especially if we get one of those WR's in the 1st round.
After this signing, I'd rather us not go WR in the first unless they're far and away the BPA. First round receivers have a huge bust or at least not live up to their draft position rate. Look at 2016. All those (5 I think) Wrs drafted in the first are barely having an impact on the teams they're playing on while CGM is all world and drafted mid-2nd.

I think most people felt he would be a good fit here.. last season. Kind of wish he was on the team last season.
We all do and we made him a legit offer from what I remember. At least he made the right decision this time and seriously just solidified the WR position for us compared to last year.

We all do and we made him a legit offer from what I remember. At least he made the right decision this time and seriously just solidified the WR position for us compared to last year.

Actually it looks like SF had to trade for him, maybe thats why. "The 49ers are sending a third- and fourth-round pick to the Broncos in exchange for Sanders and a fifth-round pick "

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom