End of an Era: Browns claim Saints QB Joe Callahan (1 Viewer)

St. Geezy

⚜️
Reaction score
tumblr_m8raqxOCxW1qag18o.gif

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">QB Joe Callahan is quite the hot commodity. Once with Packers and then Saints, he&#39;s headed to ... the Browns. They claimed him, source said.</p>&mdash; Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/790644295132909568">October 24, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Boy has this kid had an interesting week or what?

God dang it he might actually end up starting there. Just like the Packers I was really hoping the Saints could keep him.

Might want to wrap himself in bubble wrap, that position for the Browns is the Green Mile of the NFL.

He went from being mentored by Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees to.... uh... whoever is heading up the factory of sadness at this given moment.

i contest that the saints wanted to keep him, if they did, should have just cut marcus murphey. he likely didnt show well in practice at all

He went from being mentored by Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees to.... uh... whoever is heading up the factory of sadness at this given moment.

He will likely become the instant Mentor in CLE.

i contest that the saints wanted to keep him, if they did, should have just cut marcus murphey. he likely didnt show well in practice at all

How many plays did McCain play? I just do not get why you would claim a guy, rave about all that you saw from him and then release him for a guy you added to your PS a few days ago.

Meanwhile, we have obtained exclusive footage of Garrett Grayson upon hearing the news....

giphy.gif

RG3 is ready for the task.

Wait, no Josh McCown.

Crap. Cody Kessler.

Oh bother. Kevin Hogan. :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom