Ending the scourge of gender-reveal parties (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
At least two large wildfires have now been started by gender-reveal parties. People have died over gender-reveal explosions gone-wrong. How did we get here? What does this say about us as people? Are we that needy that this oddly celebrated “life event” needs to involve shooting things into the air, or blowing stuff up?

Even if you accept the idea that it’s fun and memorable to share this moment that has historically not been a thing people did with a party, how did we go from ‘seeing what color the cake is’ to ‘aerial incendiaries’? Are people that forking needy?

I think this needs a PSA campaign, sort of like ‘give a hoot, don’t pollute’ - any ideas?

I dont see why it would've been so difficult to tell your close family members, co-workers, relatives this sort of announcement at your home or since there's a pandemic going on, invite some people over, tell them to wear masks at all times and stay at least 6 feet away from each other and if they dont follow them, kindly invite them to leave or scold them firmly but politely. Use the butt crevasse, GTFU NOW approach only as a last-second measure.

At least two large wildfires have now been started by gender-reveal parties. People have died over gender-reveal explosions gone-wrong. How did we get here? What does this say about us as people? Are we that needy that this oddly celebrated “life event” needs to involve shooting things into the air, or blowing stuff up?

Even if you accept the idea that it’s fun and memorable to share this moment that has historically not been a thing people did with a party, how did we go from ‘seeing what color the cake is’ to ‘aerial incendiaries’? Are people that forking needy?

I think this needs a PSA campaign, sort of like ‘give a hoot, don’t pollute’ - any ideas?

You are kind.......I think they are TOTAL IDIOTS!!!

There is a $10K fine.....which is CHEAP compared to how much damage they have done.

One of the parties caused 7000 acres to burn....how many lives & properties have been devastated because these folks were CARELESS & STUPID! 😡.

There is no problem with trying to make a wedding proposal or gender reveal special. It can be done without causing the apocalypse
I got down on one knee in the middle of J Alexander back in 2005 after 2 gulped down martinis for courage

People still fire guns in the air too. Good luck on making people stop stupiding

and for some reason this also reminds me of the guy who drowned trying to propose to his fiancé in the tank. For whatever reason we all feel we must one up The last guy.
You got that right! 👍

“Look at me, look at me!” Syndrome.

Just seems to be getting worse every day with folks needing to think they are special. 🤢.

There is no problem with trying to make a wedding proposal or gender reveal special. It can be done without causing the apocalypse
I got down on one knee in the middle of J Alexander back in 2005 after 2 gulped down martinis for courage
Hey, whatever........just don’t burn down 7000 acres & ruin people’s lives, because you think you are entitled to be careless AND stupid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom