Endymion Ball (1 Viewer)

Furor

Speak English or Die
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
OK, I'm going to New Orleans this w/e for my first Mardi Gras in the city. I'll be riding in the Okeanos parade Sunday morning. I also have an invite to the Endymion Ball Saturday. Anybody ever gone to this? If so, any notes or pointers on the ball or parade ride?

Also...any hot chicks want a free pass to the ball, post pictures here.

If you do the ball correctly, you'll have trouble making it to the parade.

The ball is a lot of fun. Cheesey bands and a lot of beads and people. Keep half an eye on your stuff - I've heard stuff has been disappearing the last few years.

My friend rides in Endymion every year. I'm going to the ball next year. He said you have to bring your own alcohol and food. They serve softdrinks though. They have a good time every year. The Doobie Brothers, and Kevin Costners bands are playing this year along with someone else.

My friend rides in Endymion every year. I'm going to the ball next year. He said you have to bring your own alcohol and food. They serve softdrinks though. They have a good time every year. The Doobie Brothers, and Kevin Costners bands are playing this year along with someone else.

The Go-Go's

If you do the ball correctly, you'll have trouble making it to the parade.

The ball is a lot of fun. Cheesey bands and a lot of beads and people. Keep half an eye on your stuff - I've heard stuff has been disappearing the last few years.

I probably won't do the ball correctly then, I paid $700 to ride in the parade...I will make the parade.

...you have to bring your own alcohol and food.

Which is why you will see a table with a great spread of fine dining fare right next to another table full of Popeye's boxes.

Its nice to catch the parade inside the dome when they come in. I personally don't really like the ball unless I get a free ticket. The idea of paying $125 to bring my own food and drinks just doesn't sit well with me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom