Enemy Film Clips (1 Viewer)

drumsky

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Don’t want to muck things up TOO much here, but these are a couple of guys I check in on during the season. Just wanted to share :)

This first is Sanjit T, who’s just a fan, and a total homer to boot. His commentary is a bit much, but he shows a collection of decent cut-ups each week, highlighting our strengths of course.

Also, if you’re a subscriber to The Athletic, check out Ted Nguyen’s work - both there and on the tweetster. He’s an actual coach and his work gets pretty technical at times. he’s outstanding.

I’d post the link to his twitter feed, but the software here doesn’t seem to like it.

Don’t want to muck things up TOO much here, but these are a couple of guys I check in on during the season. Just wanted to share :)

This first is Sanjit T, who’s just a fan, and a total homer to boot. His commentary is a bit much, but he shows a collection of decent cut-ups each week, highlighting our strengths of course.

Also, if you’re a subscriber to The Athletic, check out Ted Nguyen’s work - both there and on the tweetster. He’s an actual coach and his work gets pretty technical at times. he’s outstanding.

I’d post the link to his twitter feed, but the software here doesn’t seem to like it.

Ted is a good follow (for all-around football coverage).

The SR site doesn't embed a twitter account main page, but it will embed individual tweets - so here's one if if people want to follow him, they can launch it from there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom