enjoy Goodell Bowl (1 Viewer)

keefresh2

on my own ignore list
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i know this must sound crazy but I think goodell has ruined the nfl for me. i haven't watched any playoff games, and I can't bring myself to watch any of this bs game.

i really hope i feel better about things next year.

NCSaint

i know this must sound crazy but I think goodell has ruined the nfl for me. i haven't watched any playoff games, and I can't bring myself to watch any of this bs game.

i really hope i feel better about things next year.
I have had the games on but otherwise I am right where you are. Don't care about the Goodell NFL anymore.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have 2 questions. Why would you bowl a puppy? Also, who left this degenerate Goodell alone with someones little girl?

This aggression will not stand.

AARPSaint

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Once the superbowl is over, maybe we can avoid the nauseatingly ubiquitous interviews with the commissioner. The only place i want to see him is in a courtroom as a defendant.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus ‘I would say there’s room for improvement’ - Saints enjoy OT win over Chargers but know there’s still lots to clean up SR News Page Articles 0
DerrickB Article After the bye week, can the Saints get into Super Bowl contending mode? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Gentilly504 I was wrong. Saints do have a chance to make the Super Bowl. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Fleur-de-Links, October 15: New Orleans to Host Super Bowl 59 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Raiders, Las Vegas offer to host Super Bowl LVIII after New Orleans move to 2025 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How Many Think We Can Actually Win the Super Bowl this Year? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 58
Andrus BREAKING: New Orleans Chosen as the Host City for Super Bowl LIX SR News Page Articles 0
New Orleans to host Super Bowl in 2025, not '24 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
NFL owners approve moving back next New Orleans hosted Super Bowl to 2025 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Super Bowl moved from 2024 to 2025 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans to host Super Bowl in 2025 to avoid conflict with Mardi Gras in 2024 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Owners to vote today on moving New Orleans Super Bowl from 2024 to 2025 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: NFL owners to vote on moving next New Orleans Super Bowl back one year to 2025 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Gentilly504 If Saints go to the Super Bowl, who will they face? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
Super Bowl LV Odds: Saints in Position to Make A Run Saints RSS News Feeds 0