ENTERGY ! (1 Viewer)

I don't have Entergy. My power provided by a Co-op. This month's bill was $81. Just 8 miles north of me, in a small town, monthly bills run $800+ monthly. I feel very fortunate.

Your tax dollars funded development. The US Dept of Energy gave the license to China and can't explain why.

The batteries were about the size of a refrigerator, held enough energy to power a house, and could be used for decades. The engineers pictured people plunking them down next to their air conditioners, attaching solar panels to them, and everyone living happily ever after off the grid.

Yeah, you should be mad. Imagine being able to offset your electric bill and reduce dependence on fossil costs from these crisis events...

I just saw a bill of a co-workers friend in Lafitte- $682 for June - $930 for july - 2200 sq ft home.

Holy cow.

Entergy has gone mad

edit- so some co workers have "levelized billing" - which i imagine to be somewhat akin to "Escrow" and recalculates on a monthly basis. So one co-worker only paying $300~ per month.

but i would imagine 6 months from now, they will be paying $320 or so in winter months. So i guess it evens out.

Last edited:
WST for me, no increase in my bill, other than the normal increase in usage for the summer. So glad I do not have CLECO or Entergy.

I just saw a bill of a co-workers friend in Lafitte- $682 for June - $930 for july - 2200 sq ft home.

Holy cow.

Entergy has gone mad

edit- so some co workers have "levelized billing" - which i imagine to be somewhat akin to "Escrow" and recalculates on a monthly basis. So one co-worker only paying $300~ per month.

but i would imagine 6 months from now, they will be paying $320 or so in winter months. So i guess it evens out.

we have the levelized billing and ours has been in the 120-130 range for the past couple of months....it's up by about $30 but we haven't seen anything crazy

WST for me, no increase in my bill, other than the normal increase in usage for the summer. So glad I do not have CLECO or Entergy.

I thought my move to Covington would have me with WST CO-OP. (my in-laws have in MAndeville - its truly amazing the differential )

nope. Cleco.

we have the levelized billing and ours has been in the 120-130 range for the past couple of months....it's up by about $30 but we haven't seen anything crazy

So im now wondering if all those on level billing dont see the massive "fuel adjustment charge" that others ( not on level billing) are seeing and if those folks are paying the lions share of the FAC.

Because the few bills ive seen, the FAC is right about same or more than the kWh charge. Meaning they are getting hammered with FAC

Is your Fuel adjustment charge same/more than your regular kWh charge?

So im now wondering if all those on level billing dont see the massive "fuel adjustment charge" that others ( not on level billing) are seeing and if those folks are paying the lions share of the FAC.

Because the few bills ive seen, the FAC is right about same or more than the kWh charge. Meaning they are getting hammered with FAC

Is your Fuel adjustment charge same/more than your regular kWh charge?

oh snap, i have no idea...i never look at that...i barely noticed the $30 increase a couple of months ago

i can take a look later

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom