Entertaining interview with Cam Jordan (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I ran across this interview, which was conducted on a Ragin Cajuns podcast, on the KPEL website. KPEL is the ESPN affiliate here in Lafayette. The interview was conducted shortly before the draft by Kevon Wilson who is the Assistant Director of Athletics for Broadcast Services for UL. From the tenor of the interview, I concluded that two know each other.

Cam has to be one of the brightest, wittiest, and most open players the Saints have ever had. The interview covers everything from his family, his career, the draft, and the new NFC South. So if you have about 40 minutes to spare (you should, you're in quarantine), it is time very well spent and you will get some good laughs out of it.

I ran across this interview, which was conducted on a Ragin Cajuns podcast, on the KPEL website. KPEL is the ESPN affiliate here in Lafayette. The interview was conducted shortly before the draft by Kevon Wilson who is the Assistant Director of Athletics for Broadcast Services for UL. From the tenor of the interview, I concluded that two know each other.

Cam has to be one of the brightest, wittiest, and most open players the Saints have ever had. The interview covers everything from his family, his career, the draft, and the new NFC South. So if you have about 40 minutes to spare (you should, you're in quarantine), it is time very well spent and you will get some good laughs out of it.

I was about 10 minutes in and really enjoying it. Getting called away, so I guess I'll watch the rest later on. Cam is such a hoot.

Finished up the interview and it was awesome. Cam is such a chuckle.... I mean ya, 40 minutes go spittin' by but it's well worth it. I can't believe there aren't more comments. Y'all not quarantined?

This guy is ridiculous!!

We are so lucky to have him!!

And yes he is the best all around D'End in the NFL!!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom