Epic Game Day Thread (1 Viewer)

"Refs win this game" LOL. Penalties: 11-120 Against NO, 5-54 Against Atlanta. Pull the other one please, Failcons.

Not going to open that thread and tempt karma.... we were like literally a coin flip away from that thread going the other way on us... LOL

I will pay someone to produce that Falcons Super Bowl thread. I know that it still exists somewhere in the bowels of TATF. Reading it is on my bucket list. It doesn't have to be the whole thing. I'll settle for the 30-40 pages that were generated late in the 4th quarter. And the ones right after NE tied the game. Oh and the ones when NE was driving for the game-winning score in OT. And the ones right as the confetti fell. That's it.

It needs to be published for I know it is the funniest gameday thread in the history of gameday threads. Probably the funniest thread in the history of the internet. Admins should make that the cost of admission for any Falcons fans that want to post over here. Don't come a 'knockin empty-handed. Produce them transcripts.

I will pay someone to produce that Falcons Super Bowl thread. I know that it still exists somewhere in the bowels of TATF. Reading it is on my bucket list. It doesn't have to be the whole thing. I'll settle for the 30-40 pages that were generated late in the 4th quarter. And the ones right after NE tied the game. Oh and the ones when NE was driving for the game-winning score in OT. And the ones right as the confetti fell. That's it.

It needs to be published for I know it is the funniest gameday thread in the history of gameday threads. Probably the funniest thread in the history of the internet. Admins should make that the cost of admission for any Falcons fans that want to post over here. Don't come a 'knockin empty-handed. Produce them transcripts.

The admins have painstakingly locked their shame so it is no longer open to the public.

They are so ashamed of their Super Bowl performance, they don’t want any evidence of it to exist.

Think about that for a moment. They made it to a Super Bowl, and don’t want anyone to know it. They can call us all the names they want, but we know who the true cowards are. Among the two fan bases, only one has a locked shame closet.

Bottom of page 109 when Brees spin moves for the touch down is worth a visit.

"Refs win this game" LOL. Penalties: 11-120 Against NO, 5-54 Against Atlanta. Pull the other one please, Failcons.
not going to get into all the calls either way but the PI penalty that they called on PJ Williams when he put his hand on the receiver's hip? one of the falcons did THE EXACT SAME THING to Ben Watson during our late 4th quarter drive. of course, no call.

not going to get into all the calls either way but the PI penalty that they called on PJ Williams when he put his hand on the receiver's hip? one of the falcons did THE EXACT SAME THING to Ben Watson during our late 4th quarter drive. of course, no call.
Yeah, I saw it too, was shouting at the TV, because that was the exact same thing then the commentators said that's a good no call. Was like, what, the, heck.

I read the whole thing last night, then slept the sweet, deep sleep of schadenfreude. Would recommend.

Well, they may have closed their Super Bowl thread but is their thread for OURS still available? Their angst when TP had the pick six was delicious.

And as for karma, as I always tell my sister when she gets nervous about me going off on the Falcons: the karma gods laugh at the Falcons as much as we do...

They actually were complaining about the officials. Unbelievable. Hello, look at the penalties. :jpshakehead: Nevertheless, it looked quite a bit like another Gameday thread with which I am familiar. Just reverse the names of the teams. :mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom