Epic Game Day Thread (1 Viewer)

not going to get into all the calls either way but the PI penalty that they called on PJ Williams when he put his hand on the receiver's hip? one of the falcons did THE EXACT SAME THING to Ben Watson during our late 4th quarter drive. of course, no call.
I only picked up the second half on the radio and the highlight clip. On the radio, Strief and Deuce said they didn't see the penalty on Onyemata for the field goal. When I saw the highlights, it was pretty obvious, I mean he swatted at the center. On the sack on Brees, the said that someone was in the neutral zone - they were right about that one. On a deep post route, we got called for interference but I didn't see it. But, I also didn't see all of the angles from replay. Was that a good call?

I don;t want to go back and reexamine the trash, but I think the Falcon fans acknowledged the uncalled neutral zone violation. Yes, the Onyemata penalty is on the highlights and was a legitimate call. Deuce and Zach probably couldn't see it from their vantage point. Couldn't tell you about the PI call.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom