Erepublik (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey there fellow Saints' fans.

Let me introduce you one pretty interesting browser game called Erepublik. It's free-to-play massively multiplayer online game, basically a mirror of real world. You can live and work in New Orleans and show your patriotism by fighting for United States. :)

So if you want eUSA to grow bigger, you should register here and try it for yourself.

This is not refferal spam (but it's cool to help fellow saint) thread, so if you have any question, post it and you'll get an answer.

aaa4b883656b432696af870.png

It IS refferal link like I said in brackets it's nice to help fellow saints fan. But it's not spam, I posted it just once so it's up to you.

But unfortunately this thread derailed pretty much with all these unneccessary trolling posts.

Well if that's a contribution from AN ADMIN .. no wonder why everybody else don't want to try it.

I encourage everybody to please please please try Erepublik, as linked above. Not only will you experience exciting, high resolution graphics, but also a well-made strategic experience that should appeal to every gamer at every level, from your professional Canadian gamers, to your stay at home moms playing Farmville. It's as close to gaming nirvana as you can get.

But wait, there's more... By using the link in the above post, you will be helping out a fellow saints fan! How can it get better than that - really, just try it. Click, click!

(note: Neither saintsreport nor I warrant, endorse or otherwise guarantee any of the content of this post or link in the OP. I have not clicked the link and I have no idea what's behind it.)

It IS refferal link like I said in brackets it's nice to help fellow saints fan. But it's not spam, I posted it just once so it's up to you.

But unfortunately this thread derailed pretty much with all these unnecessary trolling posts.

Welcome to VG board, where every post is a trolling post. Thanks for trolling us! You are welcome to learn the ropes or like most that come through here.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fQtmtF_FTRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dp45BdKzufQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom