Eric Berry (1 Viewer)

I was listening to a NFL show this week ( espn or sirius) and they commentators were saying that he is deserving of being a first round pick, which is unheard of for a safety. Just turned the game on so I can check him out. Thanks for the heads up.

What are you talking about? Safeties go in the first round all the time

Is this who we swap Reggie Bush for or is this the draft pick we get for Jamal Brown:covri:?

I was listening to a NFL show this week ( espn or sirius) and they commentators were saying that he is deserving of being a first round pick, which is unheard of for a safety. Just turned the game on so I can check him out. Thanks for the heads up.

I don't think any safeties were drafted in the first round this past draft, but one was in '08 and four in '07, including #6 overall. It's not that uncommon any longer.

2008 - Kenny Phillips
2007 - LaRon Landry
2007 - Michael Griffin
2007 - Reggie Nelson
2007 - Brandon Meriweather

Even though in the past few years there have been some safeties get drafted in round one, it's still pretty rare historically. It's not uncommon for a very good safety to be drafted in the later rounds. It's only been recently we've seen the 220 lb, 4.4/40 freaks that produce big numbers in college that get drafted in round one. Before Roy Williams, it was extremely rare.

I dont keep track of college ball much, is Tebow expected to make the transition to the NFL or is he just a bigger eric crouch/chris leak?

Who is that girl in your pic. Julia Bond?
Julia_Bond_479480727b370.jpg

Eric Berry reminds me of sean taylor.

Taylor Mays reminds me of Laron "DIRTY 30" Landry

in my thoughts atleast

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom