Eric Berry (1 Viewer)

A.D.Rock

Just an Earthbound Misfit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If u guys are watching the Florida-Tennessee game then you have obviously been watching Berry play.The dude is a freaking phenom at the safety position.I know we'll have no chance of drafting him since we'll have the last pick.Me and my roomie were just discussing what we'd give up for a chance to draft him.He'd trade Reggie and even I(a Reggie fan) would have to consider it.Not trying to turn this into another Reggie trading thread,I hate that,but what you be willing to give up for Berry and would it be feasable to pull off?

I'm not sure who I would be willing to give up but jeez he's a beast out there.

he won't be a bust he has done it since his freshman year. He also has younger twin brothers. Their father says the younger brothers are better than Eric was when he was young.

I can't even read your posts...that a** in the pic is way too distracting...:)

Best safety prospect since Sean Taylor.

To the dude discounting him b/c he's playing in a lot of Cover 2 this year: this is his third year starting and he's played under Kiffin for 2 and a half games. He was the SEC defensive player of the year last year. They line him up right over a WR a surprising amount for a safety. And why would you expect a saftey to play man to man anyway. It's cover 2 corners you need to worry about making the transition, not cover 2 safeties.

I was listening to a NFL show this week ( espn or sirius) and the commentators were saying that he is deserving of being a first round pick, which is unheard of for a safety. Just turned the game on so I can check him out. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom