Eric Bieniemy should be the choice (2 Viewers)

Doug Pederson was the choice and was available after Payton left. Even interviewed the guy, albeit through zoom lol. Loomis really messed up there with this loyalty.

Former Super Bowl winning head coach who did it with a backup QB while beating the Tom Brady led Patriots to the title. He was freaking perfect given the fact we had backup worthy QB’s on the roster! And the guy lives in Monroe! Geez Loomis

He and Flores were my two picks.
I liked Flores too, but looking at the big picture it should’ve been an offensive guy. The biggest weakness on the team was no QB. That should’ve been the biggest reason when choosing a head coach.

Choosing a defensive head coach is the worst decision you can make when the franchise is at a crossroads with no QB in the building.

Just say no to EB. He reminds me of PC to much, gets credit for being an offensive genius when in actuality the head coach was calling the plays (Reid)
I’m fine w/ it. I looked at a few Washington games to get a feel for what he does on down and distance.

He passes the ball as much as Carmichael does in situations where arguably a run would be more profitable.

Mike Kafka is the man behind KC’s passing game.
I’m still on this lonely bandwagon. The guy is a former QB, lead the passing game on one of the NFL’s most prolific offenses, learned under Reid and is now OC with the Giants. His first season there went well. They’ve struggled this year but he seems to be getting the most out of DeVito. He kind of reminds me of who Sean was when he was coming up.

I'll guarantee there's a reason Eric Bieniemy has never been given a HC job.
NFL teams know this business more than the fans do.

I'm not in favor of being the team that makes this move only to be disappointed.
Just like Loomis knows coaches. :loopy:

I find it odd that we are so mad at the current head coach and offensive coordinator, but want to hire an assistant head coach/offensive coordinator who averages fewer points per game than the Saints average.
I find it odd that retreads like Allen and Reich keep getting jobs, when some people cannot get a first chance. Obviously, if someone hired EB it would not be based on just this year in DC.

What do you all think about giving Kellen Moore a chance?

I may start a thread about him too. I used to live in Boise and I have followed him since his time at BSU. His father was a coach, and he was a very cerebral QB. He did great work with Dak as both the QB coach and OC. He does get a little kooky from time to time with his play calling. I think his stock is down a touch after seeing Dak improve this season while also seeing the Chargers offense struggle.

For personal reasons, I would love to have him as the HC, but mainly because I know my wife (from Idaho) would doff that hideous Cowboys jersey and finally don the superior black and gold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom