Eric Bieniemy should be the choice (1 Viewer)

Eric doesn’t even call the plays in Kansas City!!! I say we promote Dennis Allen to head coach, Let Pete continue to call the plays, and find a new D coordinator in D Allen’s coaching tree!!!

Why would you change anything and bring in a new system.
Allen head coach and Carmichael OC and keep everything the same.
I don't think that will work.no longer having the guy in the building who designs the system will be an issue. The new head coach needs the freedom to design his own system

Google Eric Bienimy and police. The media know this but it's never brought up when the articles come up about him. Read it and tell me if you would hire the guy.
The other thing is that you've got to assume that for a job that pays this much, in charge of $B organizations, the teams hire Kroll or some such to do a background, and things beyond what's public knowledge come up.

Im not sold on Bieneny. Both Pedersen and Nagy flamed out. Everyone knows Big Red is the real offensive coordinator
Is he though? The KC offense doesn't resemble the Philly offense that Reid ran at all and Reid had Randall Cunningham and Vick. You have to recognize the evolution of old man Reid's offense can be attributed to Bieniemy's presence.

Is he though? The KC offense doesn't resemble the Philly offense that Reid ran at all and Reid had Randall Cunningham and Vick. You have to recognize the evolution of old man Reid's offense can be attributed to Bieniemy's presence.
Im sure you meant McNabb. But Mahomes has twice as much talent as those two combined. Plus K.C has way better weapons than Philly ever did.

Not to sound like a one of those guys but I don't think we hire an African American coach to run the Saints. And Dennis allen will be a horrible hire if we are looking to remain competitive. He's not a great x's and o's scheming head coach but he's an exceptional coordinator. And keep in mind what's Eli Apple said about our city. A lot of people outside of new Orleans share his same opinions. This will not be as desirable of a job as one may think. But any good coach would be foolish not to at least look into it! Good luck Who Dat Nation!
14 post...Post less!!!

Bienamy one of those guys u dont know how much of the success schematic wise is Andy Reid then Bienemy. I think he a guy your gambling with how much he got from Andy. If he got it from Andy can he install it. Do we have the personel to execute it. D Allen HC and keeping Carmichael the safest route in my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom