Eric Bieniemy should be the choice (1 Viewer)

Are we reading the same thing? Players were accused of sexual assaults, but he wasn’t a player at the time, he was a coach. Now, his multiple DUI type offenses aren’t good, but they were also quite some time ago. Am I missing something?
The parking attendant incident. The details of it are no bueno.

How do you know Flores and Allen don't like each other?
Didn't he say Ireland?

When Flores interviewed for the Chicago job, the media here interviewed lots of Dolphin sources. He doesn't seem to be well liked. The word is that he doesn't communicate is surly, and is not flexible.

Are we reading the same thing? Players were accused of sexual assaults, but he wasn’t a player at the time, he was a coach. Now, his multiple DUI type offenses aren’t good, but they were also quite some time ago. Am I missing something?
He was also helping to cover up those rape allegations for his players, which is why he was fired and under investigation there.

I'd say because GMs are realizing that Reid is the one responsible for the offensive success in KC, and after Nagy's epic failure, they're hesitant to take on another Reid OC. Just guessing.
Peterson won a ring, so not all of them.

More than we had without it
Uh, not entirely true. Allen wasn't the DC when we won the Super Bowl, Mr. "cut off the head of the snake" Williams was the DC. Sure he was the DB coach, but he wasn't a coordinator. But it was the pick 6 by Porter that sealed the deal, so. . . I still don't think DA is right for the job, but if he get's selected, then LET'S GEAUX DA!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom