Eric Gordon trade rumors (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I don't think he even played tonight against Portland. Is Gordon hurt again or was he sent packing?

Hasn't been playing in back to back games and this was the last game before the all star break... Still not 100% Looking into this too much. Make it stop.

He sprained his wrist and was a late scratch for the game

What's with the title? He's not getting traded. He's got very limited value right now and there's no reason for us to be moving him unless it's for a top 3 pick or something.

Gordan is a good player but he is not a CP3. Trade him while you can. Never did like him especially when he made a statement saying he didnt like it in NO. Pelicans should have let him go on to the SUNS.

To be straight up, I like Gordon. People were all happy about him again when he came back and was lookin good. Now he's on a slump/has been sore and everybody wants to just dump him immediately.

His value is only going to go up as he gets back in form so why would we trade him now? And there's been no indication of malcontent since the Suns shenanigans.

Gordan is a good player but he is not a CP3. Trade him while you can. Never did like him especially when he made a statement saying he didnt like it in NO. Pelicans should have let him go on to the SUNS.

The point was to not let Gordon go for nothing. You know... like we didn't want to let CP3 go for nothing. He's not CP3, but we win more games when he plays than without him. Trade him while you can? Really? We would get more trading him when he's healthy and playing well than right now :jpshakehead:

To be straight up, I like Gordon. People were all happy about him again when he came back and was lookin good. Now he's on a slump/has been sore and everybody wants to just dump him immediately.

His value is only going to go up as he gets back in form so why would we trade him now? And there's been no indication of malcontent since the Suns shenanigans.

Playing basketball with a sore back is not easy. Hell, I'd prefer playing with a sprained ankle.

I swear, some people's children... The dude is cheering on the sideline for his team, yet he is unhappy. He doesn't smile enough, it's not because maybe he doesn't smile much? He's gotta be unhappy, right?

I am starting to think that this dude will never be healthy and will miss a handful (probably more) of games every year. Whether he plays "where his heart is" whatever the **** that means or not. Some players are just always hurt and unfortunately for the pelicans he seems to be that type of player.

Hornets247.com has an interesting blog up about this topic:

Eric Gordon: We Loved You, You

I do agree with this point:

This team is moving in one direction and Gordon just doesn’t seem to fit in with the culture Dell and Monty are trying to install. Look at the player that Monty points to time and time again as the heart and soul of the team- Jason Smith. He is playing with a torn labrum. Not a bruise or a sprain, a TORN labrum in his shoulder. He can easily choose to shut it down, after all the Hornets are going anywhere this season. But instead, he is going to play through it and have surgery in the offseason. That is the type of player Monty and Dell want here. Eric Gordon, meanwhile, sprains his hand in practice and not only does he miss the game, but he doesn’t even support his team on the bench.

What's with the title? He's not getting traded. He's got very limited value right now and there's no reason for us to be moving him unless it's for a top 3 pick or something.

Eric is not getting traded, His heart is in N.O. like me,

Signed,

hi-res-6916468_crop_exact.jpg

Citing Chris Broussard is like citing the Enquirer.

Eric is not getting traded, His heart is in N.O. like me,

Signed,
Instead of changing our team off emotion, can you suggest a feasible trade? I'll try to help you.

Off just poster speculation, I've seen stuff like:

Gordon for Chandler Parsons and a 1st (gives a divisional rival Gordon and Harden: not a fan).
Gordon for Harrison Barnes and a 1st (I can deal with it but my Barnes fandom expired a long time ago).
Gordon for Danny Granger (doesn't help either team).

A smart GM just doesn't make any of these trades right now. If anything, let his value go up then dangle him for a top pick in next year's stacked class.

Honestly, we were screwed big time when the NBA blocked our original trade for Chris Paul. If Gordon leaves, that means we received nothing for CP3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom