Eric Johnson Signed (1 Viewer)

I think we could get better production from him.
And that's one less offensive need to waste a pick on, we now have 4 TEs under contract, Ghent, Campbell, Miller and EJ.
Welcome back:9:

hmm im on the fence about this. i still think about the texan game.

I like it. We really don't need anything spectacular at the position. If our running game improves at all, we'll probably have the top offense in the league.

This narrows down our list of needs and leaves DT, CB, and RT where IMO we need some added impact.

good to see we atleast have our TE back from last year. Even though none stood out like a top TE, Miller and johnson did combine for 75 catch, around 750 yard, and 4 TDs. Thats some pretty good production. It would be awesome if the could improve on that.

hmm im on the fence about this. i still think about the texan game.

On the fence?

Get off that fence, he's on our side. And for others I can't imagine why we would need to draft a TE.

He was dinged up last year right?

Tell me about the Texan game, I can't remember it.

ddd

im pretty much indifferent about eric johnson. but with said, i think he and billy miller are adequate tightends. we are always talking about upgrading at tightend, but we have more important needs on defense. Frankly, i think wide receiver is a more pressing need (but i do believe Meachum will come on strong)

thumbs up

the texan game was the one where he played a tip drill with all of houston's secondary. my wife still hates him for that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom