Erik Harris out for season (1 Viewer)

Have you been paying attention to the NFL? We aren't the only team with injuries. Some teams have even more than we do. The chargers have something like 15 players on IR.

I would venture to say that no other team has this many injuries in their secondary. Don't feel like looking it up to be honest.

watch a safety starter goes down in the game now, you know its gonna happen

Foxy-Its-Fine.jpg

Saw that on the Twitter last night and facepalmed. Not to over-react, but he was a solid special teamer, a very hard worker and a good contributor. The string of injuries and especially at DB is sickening.

It's just ridiculous.

He was a natural ball-hawk and the best one we've had since Sharper. I'm not sure why other teams didn't pick him up, and it can't be his size because he's bigger than Vonn Bell.
He must have just decided to walk away from football recently because according to his Instagram page, he still wanted to play.

He has one good game against Jay Cutler (who was abysmal that season) and the forum myth is that he is the next Darren Sharper? :spit:

You guys definitely have selective memory not remembering him being burnt toast the rest of the season.

He has one good game against Jay Cutler (who was abysmal that season) and the forum myth is that he is the next Darren Sharper? :spit:

You guys definitely have selective memory not remembering him being burnt toast the rest of the season.

I'm not sure who you were referring to with "you guys", but my opinion of him was not only from 1 game, but from TCs, preseason and regular season games.

So tell me, what other DB on the team has more INTs since 2014 including TC, preseason and regular season games?

What's more likely...all of these injuries occurring completely random, or perhaps these injuries aren't random at all. Occum's razor would suggest the latter. Was moving training camp away from New Orleans enough to anger the football gods and/or a voodoo queen Saints fan? Perhaps Payton's ex-wife spawned the curse because of the obvious. Could be coincidental...but boy the Saints have dropped off after going to camp there. I don't blame people for trying to blame the mystical. It's hard to comprehend this teams descent and even more difficult to see these injuries pile up on the weekly basis.

The only thing more odd about the number of injuries to our secondary is that somehow, someway Jarius Byrd has remained healthy.

If you're making assumptions, that is literally the exact opposite of Occam's Razor.

I'm not sure who you were referring to with "you guys", but my opinion of him was not only from 1 game, but from TCs, preseason and regular season games.

So tell me, what other DB on the team has more INTs since 2014 including TC, preseason and regular season games?

1st off, stats in preseason are not real stats as they are not real games and training camp? Are you serious?

In real games, where it really matters, he had 2 int's in his career here and they both came against Jay Cutler in one of his worst games.

Breaux - 3
Vaccarro - 3
Heck even Corey white had 4 in 3 years.

Bring back Pierre Warren.

The RedBlacks are already minus two players — receiver/returner Reggie Dunn and defensive back Pierre Warren — they invited to mini camp. Said Desjardins: “Both, really at the last minute, just decided they didn’t want to pursue football any more. Warren participated in practice (Sunday morning) with the rookies, but then between practices came and said that to us, whereas Dunn told us Saturday when he was supposed to be getting on a plane. If a guy’s heart’s not in it, we’re not going to try and talk him out of it.”

https://web.archive.org/web/2016050...-new-diet-new-maturity-to-redblacks-secondary

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom