Escape Rooms (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone ever done an escape room?

How was it?

I did one in Lafayette a while back with a group of friends. We escaped. It was a fun experience.

I have done 3 and escaped them all. I think they are great. I hear 13th Gate in Baton Rouge has real high quality production for their's. I'll have to try that one.

I have done somewhere between 15 and 18 of them and escaped all but one. I am a big fan of them and really enjoy problem/puzzle solving.

On average how long does it take to escape?

Is it like 30 minutes or two hours?

The one's I've done had a 1 hour limit. They will want to clear the room for the next group of customers. Most will give you hints if you get stuck in order to move the progress along.

On average how long does it take to escape?

Is it like 30 minutes or two hours?

There is a one hour time limit on all of the escape rooms that I have done. I have escaped one with about 25 minutes left and I have escaped 2 others with under a minute left on the clock. The closest one had 9 seconds left.

I have done 3 and escaped them all. I think they are great. I hear 13th Gate in Baton Rouge has real high quality production for their's. I'll have to try that one.

I don't have a basis of comparison since I've only been the 13th Gate, but I've done 5ish there and they've all been fun. Only complaint is I've had two rooms have issues with puzzles and the gamemasters didn't catch it until we had wasted 5+ minutes. The first time killed our shot at finishing (we literally had less than a minute of "work" left), the second time the gamemaster gave us a couple extra hints to make up for the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom