ESPN Article- Joe Vitt and Gregg Williams (2 Viewers)

Joe Vitt was an idiot. Gregg was a defensive coach. I honestly don’t blame him for anything other than turning on Sean as a coach. For that he is an a- hole. I payed defense in high school and college. I’ve heard worse from my coaches than the recordings of what he said.

Joe Vitt was an idiot. Gregg was a defensive coach. I honestly don’t blame him for anything other than turning on Sean as a coach. For that he is an a- hole. I payed defense in high school and college. I’ve heard worse from my coaches than the recordings of what he said.

And colluding with Roger Goodell in order to save his own career.

I dont knock anyone who is responsible for our one and only Lombardi trophy.

Sorry.

I knock the NFL who wanted a fall guy.

I don't care if he delivered 3 Superbowls to us....what Williams did was despicable and I don't think he should've ever been allowed to coach again. To see how much of a slimeball he really was I suggest reading the book, "Of Bread and Circuses: The Story of Bountygate"

I last played organized football in 1976 (8th grade) and my coaches were a lot more vicious than what we heard from that traitorous jerk. Ticks me off that Saints were sanctioned when the NFL used to market "greatest hits" videos.

Back to the article- of course they are gonna say that they are friends. What else are they expected to say?

“I can’t stand that guy, I will pay $50 to anyone that takes him out?”

Only the Jets. Fire GM, promote 1st year HC to interim GM, five months later he is still acting GM. Then someone brings in these two together for the New York press. ???

I was gonna say that I was *upset* because both those douche nozzles were now in the same state as me, but then I remembered that the jets play in jersey.

Right I played linebacker in high school and our coach basically advocated murder. “Hit em so hard he never wakes up” ?

I could care less about the stuff Williams actually said in the locker room. I am talking about him working with Goodell to give him false information, throwing people under the bus, never having to testify....all to save his own career.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom