N/S ESPN asks: “Is Bucs vs. Chiefs” best SB matchup? (1 Viewer)

Tampa Bay has been mediocre at best outside of the Green Bay game.

But I think this is great. Keep it going...

Last edited:
Nothing new here. They were on Brady's jock before the season, and it looks like they'll be riding the Brady train until it crashes into the ground. More power to them.

Watching the Texans and Lions yesterday Nanez and Romo were already talking about the Chiefs and Bucs being a SB preview. Totally disregarding the 2 butt whippings we've given the Bucs.

I think if the Saints take care of the Chiefs on Dec 20th, that will take care of all of that trash talk about the chiefs and bucs

Watching the Texans and Lions yesterday Nanez and Romo were already talking about the Chiefs and Bucs being a SB preview. Totally disregarding the 2 butt whippings we've given the Bucs.

It’s all about pushing weekly storylines... and hyping the best matchups of the week.

If the Saints stay looking good, they’ll be saying the same things when the Saints play the Chiefs.
It’s really more about hyping Mahomes and the Chiefs more than anything.

Well to be honest, any team making it to the super bowl will have to, "RUN THE TABLE" to get there. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
True. But at this point, less and less people are thinking Tommy will still be playing in February or whenever they have the Super Bowl. I mean, there were those of us who never thought it; and then there's those crazy people that thought Tommy was gonna be the first guy to play -- and win -- the Super Bowl in the same town his team was from. I kinda don't think that Stephen A was one of those people that took that seriously.

I am glad the Bucs/Chief is the game of the week - Another chance for the NFL fans around the country to see the Buc's humiliated by a better team. This obsession with an over the hill Tom Brady borders on ridiculous!!!

Not over the hill as much as their stupidity in Tampa in running the same offense Jameis had, and that doesnt work for Tom.

I hope theres a chiefs saints super bowl, or really any team versus the saints, just so the talking heads can talk about how Brees, not Brady, has been low key the best quarterback of the past decade.

It'll be an all Black & Gold Super Bowl. Saints win by 3 scores and take over the city of Tampa. :0056:

The smart money would probably be on KC right now to make it to the SB. I think Pittsburg is the better pick based on Reid and his postseason record up until last year. I would bet Steelers but it depends on the brackets. I think Buffalo has a good shot if they don’t have to play the Steelers.

NFC wise there is no way I would put money on Tampa unless they can somehow take the division. My money would be on the Saints at this point. I don’t see a serious challenger.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom