Espn: Bucs will have a better offense than the Saints (1 Viewer)

Imagine if we beat them in Tampa next, with fans in their stands. Boy, would that be great, but I'm sure there would still be excuses. Still, it would be incredible to hear about.

Dream Team Assemble!!

Gronk is ready to re-enter retirement after that beating he took yesterday and Fournette is doing about what I thought he would in this offense. 5 carries for 5 yards.

Godwin is a great WR and will probably be Brady's go-to this season.

Evans will disappear against the better corners in the league like he always does.

Overall, this looks just like last year's offense. Lots of Yards and lots of Ints.

I forgot about that. Gronkowski was a total non factor. I expected Fournette to be low impact. Our run D is stout.

My only problem with this is the two different realities they seem to be living in to fit their narrative.

If you think our offense looked sluggish in the one game and it concerns you for the rest of the way with an old QB, fine.

But don't then use that as an argument to why you think the team with the older QB will get better because it was only one game.

So only Tom and the Bucs are capable of improving. I guess the one game is the be all end all for the Saints but the Bucs are the only team allowed to improve as the season goes along.

It's ridiculous. I made the post yesterday: the media is going to bang the drum how this one game doesn't reflect on the 2020 Bucs and how they will get better; but let's not act like Payton, Brees, & the Saints are incapable of that too.

I don't even watch ESPN anymore, it's just terrible! I'll have to when the Saints play but that will be it.

I don't know what everyone is whining about.

The Saints offense looked like crud in the 3rd quarter. Brees was like 0 for 8 at some point and we had zero yards.

The D played well and then the O picked it up and closed it out in the 4th.

The stat line doesn't lie and we did not have great offensive production yesterday. I don't know what they're talking about arm wise with Brees. One of those drops from Cook hit him in the face. The deep shots were lines. That's TV talk, but we were outgained and our D played well.

That analysis was poor. The conversation should have been about mental errors by the Bucs and an offense not prepared for a solid Saints defense.

Almost no team is winning a game with a -3 turnover differential, blocked FG, defensive score, and unforced 3rd down penalties.

That said, they will be better than last year and I think they are already the #2 team in the division.

Year after year these talking clowns always talk bad about us. Saying our offense will be in decline because of Drew arm strength blah blah. We will have to win the Super Bowl for them to eat crow.

Did Dan Orvolosky say this?

Always yesterday's news with these guys.

A smart sportsyak network would be hyping Pat Mahomes and Lamar Jackson, and snubbing Taysom Hill to get fans riled up. :hihi:

I stopped watching/listening to any national shows a long time ago.

But it’s amazing to me that people think Tampa Bay’s offense will get better as the season goes on, but ours won’t? When clearly our timing was terrible and Payton admitted just playcalling was awful?

Anyway. Yeah. Just don’t listen, watch or click.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom