ESPN Coach Approval Ratings (2 Viewers)

Just did. Thanks for the reminder.

I'm not sure if i approve of his WEEK 8 performance. If we said "up to this point" of course I'd approve but if we're only talking about week 8, NO!

He didn't think that he did a good job.....

I'm not sure if i approve of his WEEK 8 performance. If we said "up to this point" of course I'd approve but if we're only talking about week 8, NO!

He didn't think that he did a good job.....

I think they mean Payton's overall performance as HC of the Saints so far. Even with the miserable mistakes made in last weeks game, overall I think Payton has done a remarkable job in New Orleans. Arguably, Payton could be called a miracle worker.

I think these Coach Approval ratings are stupid. Its basicly just a meter of whether we win or lose. When we win it goes up, the more wins in a row the more it goes up. When we lose it heads down. The whole thing doesnt tell you alot at all.

I think these Coach Approval ratings are stupid. Its basicly just a meter of whether we win or lose. When we win it goes up, the more wins in a row the more it goes up. When we lose it heads down. The whole thing doesnt tell you alot at all.

No, it doesn't tell you alot.

But it is fun to watch...

This particular rating system is broken down in weeks, i dont approve of his coaching technique this past weekend so i voted yes because i have crazy love for this coach. "Sigh" hard to vote against him with only 2 losses and turning turning an entire football team additude around in only a few months

I agree. I doubt that Payton is losing any sleep.

96%

i really am not liking this "omg min. post length must be 9000 characters."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom