ESPN.com Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

Same as CBS Sportsline...us at #8. Fine by me but the falcons should drop out of the top 10 for losing to Detroit. You'd think with the risk of contracting VD the media wouldn't be so in love with Vick but they sure are...

Last edited:
hmmm..just going by the write up, i can't say i think taking an extra day off with the defening superbowl champs on the road coming up is a stellar idea, but i'm just a fan

hmmm..just going by the write up, i can't say i think taking an extra day off with the defening superbowl champs on the road coming up is a stellar idea, but i'm just a fan

Our boys are banged up. I think they could use a day off.

It seems like every season that the AFC just ownes the top. I am just glad we are in the top 10 but I think the media is boosting up the Giants for the game Sun. vs Chi

They alway do that Monday is a traetment and film day Tues off and then thay start practice Wed.

Matter of routine. You win, you get a day off. It's important to keep the routine. Breaking routine can throw a young team off, which I think was part of the problem vs the Ravens. So treating the Steelers game as something special and unique would probably do more damage then good.

ahh, ok, just based on the write up, i interpreted it as an "extra" day off.if this is the usual routine then fine by me

The last time we got days off after a big win right before playing an NFC team we lost like crazy.

6-3 after sunday it seems...

The last time we got days off after a big win right before playing an NFC team we lost like crazy.

6-3 after sunday it seems...

Every single team in the NFL gives the team the day off after any win, big or not. The Saints have done this every single time we've won.

It seems like every season that the AFC just ownes the top. I am just glad we are in the top 10 but I think the media is boosting up the Giants for the game Sun. vs Chi

Well, if you look at the rankings 8 of the bottom 12 are AFC teams, which could explain why 4 of the top 5 are AFC. The Bills are 21, Steelers 24, Dolphins 25, Texans 28, Titans 29, Browns 30, and Raiders 31. That's 2 AFC East teams, 2 AFC North teams, 2 AFC South teams, and 1 AFC West team. And the top 5 has 1 AFC South team, 2 AFC West teams, and 1 AFC East team. It's not a coincidence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom