ESPN "Experts" have Saints beating Chiefs in Superbowl...... (1 Viewer)

timpoulos

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Last edited:
Kinda wish we were not picked to win it all: And they dont even expect it to be close up until the Superbowl. But here is what they predict

Saints 31 Bears 10

Saints 30 Seahawks 20

NFC Championship: Saints 34 Tampa Bay 14

SuperbowlLV: Saints 24 Chiefs 20

Courtesy of ESPN+

Thanks for posting. I don’t have ESPN+. Is that Barnwell’s prediction?

not to be a buzzkill, but IMO scoring 30 points in three consecutive playoff games isnt likely , I see more of a 17-13 win over the bears, the Hawks/rams i would see like a 20-17 type game and the bucs I guess who knows after we took them to the woodshed in November but yeah its not like these defenses are just going to look silly out there , they will all come to play.

Yes, i would post the whole article, but i think that's against the sites rules lol

Oh no, you’re exactly right. Thank you for posting what you did. I was just curious if that was the Barnwell article.

Thanks again!

not to be a buzzkill, but IMO scoring 30 points in three consecutive playoff games isnt likely , I see more of a 17-13 win over the bears, the Hawks/rams i would see like a 20-17 type game and the bucs I guess who knows after we took them to the woodshed in November but yeah its not like these defenses are just going to look silly out there , they will all come to play.

While true, I want to see the Saints come out in "curb stomp" mode and blast their opponents by 30+ point wins in every playoff game this post season.

Frankly, the Saints have a talented enough roster to do that; it's just a question of being able to maintain that kind of intensity, which is why even great teams that win Super Bowls rarely manage to do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom