ESPN First Take's 1st and 10...Skip just said the Saints... (1 Viewer)

No, he said "you took all my points"...talking to the moderator guy who was challenging the chick on her answer of the Giants. He said "well McNabb doesn't play defense" when she tryed to pull out the "well who have the Saints really played" card.

Skip Bayless being a clown aside, I thought the lady's arguement was weak. Same ole crap.

"I like smashmouth football and defense"...yeah real smashmouth when the Giants couldn't run the ball and gave up 251 yards rushing and 450 yards of offense even with Romo giftwrapping 3 INT's, 2 of which were just terrible.

Then the normal "well they can't win in the cold" stuff came out, ignoring the fact that minus the playoffs, we really won't have to play in the cold at all this year. With homefield cold weather could be an irrelevant factor this season.

But back to your assertion that he'd of taken the Giants; it's false. This stuff is pre-planned and the two points before that he and the lady agreed on the topic. Yeah though. Bayless is still a goober.

I think you can make an argument for the Giants. I see them and the Saints as neck and neck right now. The Giants beat Washington, who, while not Detroit, aren't that good. And Dallas on the road. Saints beat the Lions and Eagles on the road.

Another guy (young guy, didn't recognize him) said that he doesn't think Brees actually sees the field. He probably just sees everything in a binary matrix grid.
:ezbill:

Saints got 3 picks and blew out one of the best teams in the NFL

Giants got 3 picks and barely beat one of the more mediocre teams in the NFL.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

trap.jpg

I know it's exciting we won and all guys, but it's still only September. Like Coach Payton said, This only guarantees you a 2-14 season. We have a long way to go, and let's hope the boys can keep it up and take us to the Promised Land.

In Breesus name I pray

Not to put too fine a point on it, but: we're fans! It's okay if we eat the cheese! It's the team and the coaches who should avoid all forms of cheese between now and December.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom