ESPN First Take's 1st and 10...Skip just said the Saints... (1 Viewer)

dashocker217

Mr. Rochelle
Reaction score
Are the best team in the NFC after week 2.

Suprisingly he has the same arguing points I have had to say all today about against the Eagles. While McNabb was out, they have talked up this defense and said the Eagles would win the NFC East and go to the superbowl b/c of the defense and we just put 41 on them.

Well this wont change many of your opinions on skip bayless....but he did say some things you'd like to hear for once.

Also he added Darren Sharper makes our defense credible and we are the SCARIEST TEAM IN THE NFC and the least people should want to play!

FUNNY! I can't help but crack up at the media. What they found out yesterday is something we ALL have known since training camp! We are a FORCE to be reckoned with!!
So glad the media is FINALLY catching up to what we have known for 6-7 weeks!

Are the best team in the NFC after week 2.

Suprisingly he has the same arguing points I have had to say all today about against the Eagles. While McNabb was out, they have talked up this defense and said the Eagles would win the NFC East and go to the superbowl b/c of the defense and we just put 41 on them.

Well this wont change many of your opinions on skip bayless....but he did say some things you'd like to hear for once.

Also he added Darren Sharper makes our defense credible and we are the SCARIEST TEAM IN THE NFC and the least people should want to play!

Honest why is the giants in the argument (better yet why did that lady try to make an argument for them)? If you consider point differential the giants are ranked 8th in the nfc.

I think the vikings and falcons or even the 49ers should have been in the dicussion with us.

Doesn't hurt that the Lions made the Farve's look beatable, Oakland has had a couple of good weeks, and Houston beat a very good Titan's team. IIRC, we crushed all 3 of them.

he took the saints because the woman who went first took the giants. notice how he told the host "she took all my points" . his job is to argue what the 1st person says, and he's good at his job. take it with a grain of salt..

he took the saints because the woman who went first took the giants. notice how he told the host "she took all my points" . his job is to argue what the 1st person says, and he's good at his job. take it with a grain of salt..

yep. the 2 NY teams (well at least the jets) will make more of a statement than the eagles anyway.

Wrong! He talked up the Saints on Friday, then he told Jay that HE (Jay) took all of his (Skip's) arguing points, because Jay was arguing with Jimela (whatever her name is)...

And to St. Chad, he said 41 because the Off put up 41 on the Eagles Defense and then Sharper had a pick 6 to make 48.

I agree with both sides of the argument....We'll definitely know how far this team has really come on Monday after the Giant's game....we will have played Buffalo, the Jets, and the Giants...if we are still undefeated...the rest of the NFL is in serious trouble!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom