ESPN - Ingram / Hannah Storm interview (1 Viewer)

Thanks for posting, EJB. Sounds like Ingram has his head on straight and is locked in on the task at hand, which is trying to run the table and get into the playoffs.

The interview on TV was actually a lot longer. He talked about what he said to Thomas when Thomas had his fumbles and the cleats he will be wearing Sunday. She talked about how he seems to be a leader for the Saints. Not sure why ESPN only uploaded part of the interview.

EJB

He's been a completely different back these last three seasons compared to his first three. He's less than 50 yards away from his third straight 1,000 total yard season, he's a good blocker, and he's a good pass catcher. He's had a roller coaster ride here throughout his career no doubt, but it seems he's finally settling down into the upper echelon of NFL backs. I hope he finally gets his 1,000 rushing yards this year. And it's not unreasonable to think he'll end the season with 1,500 total yards and ten TDs. He's at 969 with 7 TDs so far (with more than a 5 ypc average might I add)

I like the mentality. I like the line he gave near the end. WIN THE DAY!

Thing I've noticed with all the player and coach interviews I haven't seen for years. They are smiling and having fun again. That is powerful. That makes them want to come to work and put in just that little bit extra. I dunno because of injuries if they can get or advance too far, but the fight and attitude on this team is looking really really good for the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom