ESPN Injury Reports (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't put too much into the injury list... hell Bill Belichik had something like 17 people on the injury report against the Jets just to mess with mangini...

Their two primary backups at ILB are out and their starting ILB is questionable. That's pretty noteworthy

Edit - Not to mention their starting Center.

Their two primary backups at ILB are out and their starting ILB is questionable. That's pretty noteworthy

Edit - Not to mention their starting Center.

Glad to see someone else noticed...I hope Foote (ribs) and Farrior (groin) start (key injuries for ILBs). OLB Haggans (groin). Top backup ILB and best special teams player in AFC North Clint Kriewaldt doubtful too! Starting Safety has hamstring? (test him deep)!

Center? who's making line calls?

These injuries look major to me....they weaken the interior on both offense and defense. Saints interior lines have played well this season. I like us running the ball and stopping the inside run. I also like our chances with the deep ball.

I'm feeling better about this game, since the Steelers may not be able to play old school football (Saints Achilles heal IMO).

Last edited:
Glad to see someone else noticed...I hope Foote (groin) and Haggins (ribs) start (key injuries for ILBs). Top backup ILB and best special teams player in AFC North doubtful too! Starting Safety has hamstring? (test him deep)!

Center? who's making line calls?

These injuries look major to me....they weaken the interior on both offense and defense. Saints interior lines have played well this season. I like us running the ball and stopping the inside run. I also like our chances with the deep ball.

I'm feeling better about this game, since the Steelers may not be able to play old school football (Saints Achilles heal IMO).

absolutely....Reid, Hartings, Harrison.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom