ESPN-- Keith Kidd took my Question! (1 Viewer)

vanakin

All-Pro
Reaction score
First time....It's awesome...

Van: (Lafayette,La.): Has Reggie Bush turned the corner? Last game he showed much more patience in setting up his blocks and despite the fumble, ran hard and intelligently. If he has turned the corner, it could fuel a second half run that could take us deep into the playoffs. Your thoughts?

Keith Kidd: (2:21 PM ET ) In my mind, he hasn't been an issue in New Orleans. The one thing about rookie players, you're going to have to live and die with them until they get used to the speed of the game and more playing experience. I still think he's one of the most up and coming exciting players in the league. He's opened up a lot of opportunities for other players in this offense based on how Payton uses him in the formation.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=13693

He's right...I really think Reggie has been great, but EVERYONE(Most media) hates on him.....like KK said, he's only a rookie....

Last edited:
He also took this question............

YANKEE FAN (GREENWICH,CT): YANKS BETTER GET SOME PITCHING

Keith Kidd: (2:24 PM ET ) What?!? This is NFC South. Where did this come from. Get the Yankees questions out of here.

...Don't get too excited. HAHA

Keith Kidd: (2:24 PM ET ) What?!? This is NFC South. Where did this come from. Get the Yankees questions out of here.

Don't rain on the guys parade man!!!!! lol....

Yankees??? Saints??? in years past would not have mattered what sport.... At least they are paying attention...

Go Reggie..........

yeah...who is this fool?

There is quite a few other Saints related questions for those that have that subscription.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom