ESPN lays out possibility of DT Richardson signing with NO (1 Viewer)

XNGm.gif

When we as fans wish or want for a player to come here badly and start a multipage thread, said desired player never comes here. Or if they do in the case of Dez, some bad juju occurs
Well that has never stopped us before and I'm certainly not going to let it stop me now. Sheldon Richardson, come her son!

And btw I don't even know if the guy can play anymore. I just know he's a "name" player who was once allegedly okay at football. I'm just worried about losing our Shedlon. I hope the young guys are ready to step up but it would be nice to have a proven vet starter in the mix as well. If he can still play that's a bonus.

Well that has never stopped us before and I'm certainly not going to let it stop me now. Sheldon Richardson, come her son!

And btw I don't even know if the guy can play anymore. I just know he's a "name" player who was once allegedly okay at football. I'm just worried about losing our Shedlon. I hope the young guys are ready to step up but it would be nice to have a proven vet starter in the mix as well. If he can still play that's a bonus.
Lol@ Come her son. Literally was thinking that a few minutes ago when i was typing about Jimmy Graham's no trade clause in his Bears contract.

Come her son should be the forum's rallying cry. Man i sure wish we could find out if Saint. PJ made that typo on purpose or if it was an accident.

I mean, what else are we supposed to do during the offseason? Talk about the last episode of NCIS?
Very true. I was just lamenting that about how none of thdse rumors ever work out for NO. Best believe im hyped up for this one. I woke up at 240 cause i couldn't stop thinking bout Sheldon Richardson

Well, we gotta get this thread going. There's a long way to go to catch the Clowney thread of a few years back. Or was it last year?
Perfectly appropriate since Clowney replaced Richardson in the Browns lineup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom