Espn Madden prediction (1 Viewer)

Need a wee bit of editing there:

Look for Colston to come up big fantasy-wise this week as well, as he caught 14 of Brees' touchdown passes in the win.

Although I would love to see Colston catch 14 touchdown passes :)
<!-- player stats begin-->

Need a wee bit of editing there:

Look for Colston to come up big fantasy-wise this week as well, as he caught 14 of Brees' touchdown passes in the win.

Although I would love to see Colston catch 14 touchdown passes :)
<!-- player stats begin-->

It says 14 receptions - 3 touchdowns.

(Drew spreads it better than that though!)

They have Mcnabb playing, so it kind of takes the fun out of it.

Apparently that's with a healthy McNabb too. Interesting no Reggie in the stats, and Bell and Pierre combine for only 15 carries and 75 yards...sounds like a Payton offense.

They have Mcnabb playing, so it kind of takes the fun out of it.

That's what I was about to say. Without McNabb they may not break double digits.

I see this game having the potential to be a complete debacle for the Eagles. I think Kolb is going to flop big time. Our team has the opportunity to put the NFL on notice in a high profile game and I think they capitalize for a change.

Apparently that's with a healthy McNabb too. Interesting no Reggie in the stats, and Bell and Pierre combine for only 15 carries and 75 yards...sounds like a Payton offense.
That's still 5 yards / carry :hihi:

That's what I was about to say. Without McNabb they may not break double digits.

I see this game having the potential to be a complete debacle for the Eagles. I think Kolb is going to flop big time. Our team has the opportunity to put the NFL on notice in a high profile game and I think they capitalize for a change.

We could win 52-0 and NFL live would say "but it WAS against the McNabbless Eagles." So I think the league will go without a notice for another week....and maybe more since we go to the Bills next.

Actually, they wouldn't mention us and would say, "Favre.....Cowboys....Brady...."

I've been saying all week: this will be a laugher.

The Saints are going to lambast the Eagles into wondering if they actually did ANY work during the offseason.

Folks, this beating will be so bad that even without McNabb, people are going to arch an eyebrow wondering how on Earth the numbers from this game could POSSIBLY be accurate.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom