ESPN Madden simulation...WEEK 4 (1 Viewer)

Thanks for posting. Madden has been surprisingly accurate in predicting Saints wins this season (not scores as much as wins).

I can buy the Saints putting up 34 (or more), but I can't see the Jets putting up 27 in our house when they're averaging 21 per game... No biggie.

Thanks for posting, I was waiting for someone to find this for us :).

So far it's been accurate for our wins, so I'll take it. Although I no way think Sanchez throws 3 TDs on us. Madden, update your D stats on the Saints! lol

Thanks! And might I say you have one of my most favorite avatars, I hope that's not a family member or personal photo, in any case, good pic.

Sanchez will no throw for 290 yards. And that offense will not amass over 400 yards on us.

More like Saints 34 Jets 17

i dont get y we go for a td for the last play of the game when the score is tied. would they have kicked a fg....

still like it though....i dont think it will be that close

They always give us crazy scores, which is weird, considering madden only has the saints rated as a 74, it will be interesting when they simulate us against the 81 rated falclowns...

In other news, I took the Jets last night against the Saints and easily won. Their D is MUCH BETTER than ours * in Madden. After last night's game, I would have thought the sim would have the Jets win. Dirty Sanchez is not that bad in the game, Leon Washington is as good as Reggie Bush * in Madden.

Unrealistic.

Carney doesn't miss FGs unless the protection is obviously bad.

Sanchez with 3 TDs? I don't think so. He has 4 in 3 games so far. He'll be lucky to get 1 on Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom